Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If we should Replace GMA, who dya think is the right person to take her place?!

Constitutionally speaking, if anything bad happens to GMA(Impeached, assasinated...), next in line would be Kabayang Noli de Castro.. I could only imagine with him giving a SONA with the opening line "Magandang Gabi Bayan". God Forbid!

But if we should replace her... who do you think is the most apt, capable leader to lead this country...

Hhhmmm... My bet... Roco unta to... R.I.P. naman..

Lacson?... with all the anomalies around him.. nah.... But he is a good leader, no doubt.

I would say DAVIDE... Hhmmmm

Default Re: If we should Replace GMA, who dya think is the right person to take her plac

George Bush if only he could lead our country!

Default Re: If we should Replace GMA, who dya think is the right person to take her plac

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyou4ever
    George Bush if only he could lead our country!
    seriously?!

Default Re: If we should Replace GMA, who dya think is the right person to take her place?!

Quote Originally Posted by mata_hari
    seriously?!
    Yes! He will surely eliminate the NPA's, ABU's and other terrorist groups in our land.

Default Re: If we should Replace GMA, who dya think is the right person to take her place?!

Chiz Escudero

kiko pangilinan... not that his wife is sharon but i have great respect in him even during his time as a lawyer and broadcaster.

George Bush... if you get my point ...

Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan529
    kiko pangilinan... not that his wife is sharon but i have great respect in him even during his time as a lawyer and broadcaster.
    mag Sharon Cuneta Show sa Malacanang...
    Newbie's , In order to post a thread, be a junior member first..
    Another option is you may avail of Istorya's paid membership (platinum, premium)..
    pls visit Support Center board ( just under General Discussions)

Seriously .... use the search button for existing THREADS ... even the THREAD TITLE is IDENTICAL . Dili ko mod but magsugod ta balik sa uno ani kalakiha unlike sa existing thread na ga baha^ na ang mga opinion didto .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan529
    Ngeee! SHAME to KIKO!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast