Default Guys, ever heard about Vitality Active App? It pays me P200 GCash every week just to exercise...

I always get a message and calls from existing BPI-Philam and Philam Life Vitality Clients whenever they encounter any issue or whenever they get lost in the process. If you are a new vitality active user, it may seem complicated, although it is not, only that you are not familiar with the interface hence, it could get a little frustrating when you don't know where and what to click, or what to do next...

I am hoping this video would help first time BPI-Philam and Philam Life Vitality users to find their way on redeeming their first reward. Please don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE, since I will be making and posting more vitality tutorials such as this one. Please feel free to suggest any topic, so I can determine if the suggestion is something that is doable or achievable.

You are also very much welcome to provide any feedback, should you find this video confusing, or if it lacks clarity, especially that this was created base on my perception, understanding, and existing knowledge of the said product/services.

Have a nice day and keep safe always!

Link to my YouTube video/vlog: https://youtu.be/5Gxuqv4i7tc
    Last edited by taolumad; 11-18-2020 at 08:35 AM. Reason: I didn't know it's supposed to be html, now it looks horrendous