Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Technology does not have limits?

speed has limit, known as d speed of light, if we achieve this, malata ang tao hehe

pero ang technology wla, its keeps on expanding, growing, learning, i thnk d last form of technology is mastering DNA, people no longer makes machine but livings thngs dat acts like machine thru gene manipulation.

mura tingali gundam ang life nato sa future hehe, coordinators vs humans

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ed168III View Post
    speed has limit, known as d speed of light, if we achieve this, malata ang tao hehe

pero ang technology wla, its keeps on expanding, growing, learning, i thnk d last form of technology is mastering DNA, people no longer makes machine but livings thngs dat acts like machine thru gene manipulation.

mura tingali gundam ang life nato sa future hehe, coordinators vs humans
    What you fail to integrate into your statement, is the fact that the universe is indifferent--even if technology doesn't have any limits, it doesn't stop that GRB to shower your beautiful day with gamma rays, nor does it put any brakes on that NEO hurtling towards earth. Technology may not have any limits, but existence does, especially when something randomly cataclysmic comes hurtling your way.

-RODION

then technology does have its limits.

our technology is held back by our existing social structures.

open source is the future.

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    What you fail to integrate into your statement, is the fact that the universe is indifferent--even if technology doesn't have any limits, it doesn't stop that GRB to shower your beautiful day with gamma rays, nor does it put any brakes on that NEO hurtling towards earth. Technology may not have any limits, but existence does, especially when something randomly cataclysmic comes hurtling your way.

-RODION
    ok, wats GRB n NEO? sensya im not realy into technical terms, wats "cataclysmic comes hurtling your way."? wat r u trying to say? tnx

GRB - Gamma-ray burst; are flashes of gamma rays associated with violent explosions in distant galaxies; they are the most luminous electromagnetic events in the universe since the Big Bang.

NEO - Near-Earth object; is a Solar System object whose orbit brings it into close proximity with the Earth.

correct me lang rods kung di ni mao.. but i think mao ni.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ethzneuron View Post
    GRB - Gamma-ray burst; are flashes of gamma rays associated with violent explosions in distant galaxies; they are the most luminous electromagnetic events in the universe since the Big Bang.

NEO - Near-Earth object; is a Solar System object whose orbit brings it into close proximity with the Earth.

correct me lang rods kung di ni mao.. but i think mao ni.
    Both are correct.

-RODION

technology goes as far where the human brain takes it.

Some people think technology has the answers.

-Kevin Mitnick

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    Both are correct.

-RODION
    ic, how do this actions stops the growth of technology? hav we reach dat limit? how can ur theory stops d study of DNA or the improvements of computer programs, life? let based it in our experiences. tnx

bingbang stops technology?? pls explain further, tnx.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast