Smile Why do people fail in the English Assessments & Interviews?

CALL CENTERS ARE IN NEED OF PEOPLE! Sadly, 98 out of 100 FAIL in the English Assessments & Interview process.

Call center companies, being in the customer-oriented business, needs special qualifications from a prospective call center agent. Although some preferred college graduates, even non-degree holders could be hired if they possess the following specialized skills:

•Proficient in the English Language
    •Good communication and listening skills;
    .At least 2 years of college
    •Demonstrable customer care orientation;
    •Must be computer literate, particularly in Word processing and use of internet applications.

ENOVLINK TRAINING CENTER CAN TRAIN YOU. Cost of training is very affordable. We offer job placements to all our graduates! We teach you the skills needed that will get you hired.

At Enovlink Training Center, we offer 2 ½ weeks of intensive Advanced English Proficiency courses, as well as, call center & customer service courses aimed at preparing you to the rudiments of the Call Center job. Our trainers are accredited experts in the business.

There's no age limit at Call Centers. If you can speak well, have excellent customer service and good work ethics, your skills are needed - - whether you're 18 or 55!

OUR CALL CENTER PARTNERS ARE WAITING FOR OUR NEXT BATCH OF GRADUATES!
    Last edited by vern; 11-15-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Yeah.

But I would rather work online kc mas malaki pa ang sweldo compared noong nag call center ako.

Check lang my blog for details.

kai di man sila mag practice og ininglis bisan kahibalo na sila na mang apply sila og company nga kinahanglan mag ininglis.

mao na nga if nag plano ka call center ka work, basa jud ininglis ex. newspaper na inglis or tanaw ka salida na ininglis para familyar ka daan sa accent. hehe

4.    Advertisement