Default where can i buy video card and ram that is cheap but good for graphical games.

Hi i would like to ask , where can i buy good graphics card and ram but cheap , will all graphics card run to all computer. I want to buy a graphics card and ram for my computer in our province and i don't know what are the specs of my computer. Will all video card run .

We cant help you either if you dont even know the specs of your computer. You could go to Pc Express or Gaisano Interpace, i hear they are cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by DrE View Post
    We cant help you either if you dont even know the specs of your computer. You could go to Pc Express or Gaisano Interpace, i hear they are cheap.
    mao jud bro...how can we help you if you dont know what spec is your computer better look for the spec and will see what can we help...ky dghan man klase ram ug vcard we cannot determined kung la ang spec....

Quote Originally Posted by taker View Post
    Hi i would like to ask , where can i buy good graphics card and ram but cheap , will all graphics card run to all computer. I want to buy a graphics card and ram for my computer in our province and i don't know what are the specs of my computer. Will all video card run .

For us to be able top help you....download this program first: http://www.cpuid.com/download/cpuz_148.zip

When you finish downloading......"unzip" the files within that *.zip file and then run the *.exe file within. When you run the *.exe file the output will be something like this:

Take note kung unsay nakasulat sa "Name."

After that click on the "Mainboard" tab and then take note unsay nakasulat sa "Manufacturer" ug "Model"

tipidpc.com

Gaisano Interpace bro. barato ila ngadto sa country mall.

7.    Advertisement