Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default USED Panasonic Digital Camcorder - Full HD 1080P With Bonus! Great Price!

I'm selling my used Panasonic HDC-TM60 digital camcorder purchased August 2010 in North America.

This video camera has served me very well the past 2 years and it takes crystal clear full HD 1080P videos. It's super compact and lightweight for traveling or touring around anywhere and has an internal 16gb hard drive to store your pictures or videos as well as a SD Card slot if you want to expand the camera's memory.

This is an excellent camera and got some of the highest consumer and expert reviews for it's performance, durability and being easy to use. Check the following links for information and reviews:

Panasonic HDC-TM60 Review - Is It a SCAM ?

Panasonic HDC-TM60K Review - Digital Camcorders - CNET Reviews

Panasonic HDC-SD60 review - Camcorder - Trusted Reviews

I paid almost 25K pesos for this camera 2 years ago and it's still in great condition. Comes with owner's manual and a power cable to charge the removable battery (works with Philippines 220v power as well). I'm willing to throw in a SanDisk brand 8gb SD card as a free bonus to whoever grabs this deal.

This camera is still going for almost 20K pesos new on ebay or 18K refurbished (check here)

***Asking 10,000*** negotiable

PM for any questions or to make an offer.

Thanks!!

Here are the full specs:

Product Information
    The twin-memory TM60 records onto its 16-GB built-in memory and an SDXC, SDHC, or SD memory card. The TM60 employs Intelligent Resolution technology and is equipped with Crystal Engine Pro, which helps to record extremely clear, crisp motion images that exceed even Full-HD 1920 x 1080-pixel images in quality. It eliminates the color smear that tends to occur at subject edges and renders sharp, beautiful images.

Advances in the imaging engine also provide Full-HD 1920 x 1080-pixel recording in all recording modes, including HE mode.The O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer), which uses gyro sensors to detect hand-shake and moves a corrective lens to adjust the optical axis and eliminate blurring, has further evolved.

While the conventional O.I.S. system could not sufficiently eliminate low-frequency hand-shake, the POWER O. I. S. is able to correct it about five times more effectively. The O.I.S. also features an Active mode to assure clear, beautiful images across the entire range from wide angle to telephoto. The 35.7mm wide-angle lens is especially convenient for recording indoors or in tight spaces. It makes it possible to shoot at a close distance from the subject while fitting both the subject and the surrounding area into the frame. This has the added benefit of allowing the voice of the subject to be clearly recorded, which is an important element in video recordings.

The lens captures beautiful images of wide landscapes and allows large groups of people to fit into the frame. 35mm-lens equivalent.In spite of the compactness of the TM60, the lens covers a wide shooting range from 35.7mm wide angle to 25x optical zoom. The optical zoom ensures beautiful images because it causes no degradation in image quality. In addition, the Intelligent Zoom, which was made possible by Intelligent Resolution technology, provides a super-powerful 35x zooming capability.

It achieves stunningly clear Full-HD images even at high zoom levels.The iA function includes Face Recognition feature that recognizes the faces of previously registered subjects, and automatically optimizes the focus and exposure for those special people. It continues to track the subject as he or she moves anywhere within the LCD frame, making it ideal for video shooting. It is extremely useful for capturing someone's face in a group. Names can also be registered and displayed on the LCD while shooting. A total of six people can be registered, and up to three people at a time can be detected when shooting.
    Expanded Product Features
    Expanded Product Features
    • Intelligent 35x zoom and POWER O.I.S.
      The HD 60 Series features a 25x optical zoom and an Intelligent Zoom function that goes all the way up to 35x. When using Intelligent Zoom, Intelligent Resolution technology lets you shoot at high zoom rates while preserving the image resolution. You get sharp images of highly detailed objects - without the blurry edges. Plus, POWER O.I.S. suppresses even slight hand-shake, which is a must for extreme zooming, because of its high susceptibility to hand-shake.
    • 35.7mm wide-angle lens
      The 35.7mm wide-angle lens on the HD 60 Series fits more people and more of the background into the frame than a conventional 44.1mm lens. This is especially handy when you want to take a group photo in a small room. It fits your subjects in even when you shoot from up close, and makes it possible to pick up even small sounds with the mic. It also gives you ways to enjoy your camcorder, like taking self portraits or capturing sweeping landscapes without losing the sense of scale.
    • iA with face recognition
      The model's iA comes with the Face Recognition feature. It recognizes the registered faces of subjects and automatically optimizes their focus and exposure for them. It continues to track the subject as the person moves anywhere within the LCD frame, making it ideal for video shooting. For example, this is extremely useful for clearly capturing a child's face in a group.
    • Wind noise canceler
      The technology of the previous Wind Cut function has evolved to form the wind noise canceler. The function automatically detects and suppresses only wind noise, to give you natural sounds with lifelike ambience.

Product Identifiers
    Brand Panasonic
    Model HDC-TM60
    MPN HDCTM60K
    UPC 885170002807
    Key Features
    Recording System PAL
    Optical Zoom 25x
    Digital Zoom 1500x
    Storage Type Removable (Card/Disc/Tape)
    Media Format Flash card
    Resolution 3.3 MP
    Screen Size 2.7"
    Weight 8.95 Oz.
    Optical Sensor
    Sensor Type CMOS
    Sensor Size 1/4.1"
    Optical Sensor Qty 1
    Lens System
    Lens Type Zoom lens
    Focal Length Range 3.02mm - 75.5mm
    Focus Adjustment Automatic, Manual
    Lens System Features Built-in lens shield
    Auto Focus type TTL contrast detection
    Exposure
    Max Shutter Speed 1/8000 sec
    Min Illumination 1 lux
    Min Shutter Speed 1/25 sec
    Exposure Modes Automatic, Manual, Program
    Camera Flash
    Flash Type Built-in flash
    Memory / Storage
    Integrated Memory size 16 GB
    Supported Flash Memory SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
    Dimensions
    Depth 4.41 in.
    Height 2.6 in.
    Width 2.05 in.
    Display
    Display Type LCD
    Display Rotation Rotating
    Screen Details LCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - color
    Display Size 2.7"
    Microphone
    Microphone Type Microphone - built-in - electret condenser - stereo
    Microphone Operation Mode Stereo
    Connections
    Connector Types 1 x HDMI output, 1 x USB, 1 x component video output, 1 x composite video/audio output
    HDMI Output Yes
    Expansion Slot 1 x SD Memory Card
    System Requirements for PC Connection
    Operating System Supported Apple Mac OS X 10.6.x, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows XP SP2 or later
    Battery
    Battery Form Factor Manufacturer specific
    Environmental Parameters
    Max Operating Temperature 40 °C
    Min Operating Temperature 0 °C
    Resolution
    Effective Still Resolution 2.3 MP
    Effective Video Resolution 2.1 MP
    File Format
    Digital Video Format AVCHD
    Still Image Format JPEG
    Other Features
    Additional Features AF/AE Tracking, Backlight Compensation, Built-In Help Guide, Built-In Speaker, DPOF Support, Dolby Digital AC-3 (2 channel) Recording, Intelligent Contrast Control, Intelligent Scene Selector, PictBridge Support, Pre-Rec Function, Smile Detection technology, Touch-Screen Control, USB 2.0 Compatibility, YouTube Capture Mode, automatic display brightness adjustment, face detection
    Face Detection Yes
    High Definition Video Support 1080p
    Widescreen Video Capture Yes
    Miscellaneous
    Color Black
    Night Mode Yes
    Shooting Modes Digital Photo Mode
    Last edited by canadianincebu; 01-17-2013 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Price Drop

no hidden defects? how about the battery consumption and performance?
    is there also a store where we can purchase a spare battery for this?
    what's your last price, by the way...

Thanks for the interest. There are no hidden defects. The camera is still under extended warranty (3yrs) at Future Shop in Canada, but does not apply here in the Philippines. I was in Canada over the holidays and brought it with me, but it still works as good as the day I bought it. I bought a new Canon Eos when I was back and have my eye on a new lens, that's the only reason I'm selling.

When using the camera the battery indicator will tell you exactly the length of time you can use it. In HD video mode it gives you 2hrs continuous recording. Reviewing your videos/pics or taking pictures is significantly longer.

The battery type is Panasonic VW-VBK180 Li-Ion Battery Pack and is compatible with Panasonic models: HDC-TM90, SD90, HS80, TM80, SD80, TM41, TM40, SD40 HS60, SD60, SDX1, TM55, TM60, SDR-H100, T70, S70, H85, S50, T50 and T55. So I imagine any store that carries one or more of those models would have the battery available, but I haven't gone out and personally looked for one, so I can't say for sure.

If you come before monday to look at the camera and decide you like it, I'll let it go for 12K.

Thanks

bump......

up...........

open to reasonable offers.....up for today

bump for the price drop.....

up up up.....

bump for sinulog!!

up, up, up for a monday

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast