Page 1 of 30 123411 ... LastLast

Default Dating Someone Of A Different Religion - Does It Matter Who You Love?

• Are you religious?
    • Do you go to church?
    • Does your partner need to go with you?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"Mind your own business."

Default Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Religion - Does It Matter Who You Love?

Feel free to write your opinion. Just be truthful.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Religion - Does It Matter Who You Love?

Roman Catholic ko..

my boy toy is Born Again Christian.

we both believe in God so it doesn't matter. He goes with me to a Sunday mass and i listen to the christian songs he wanted me to listen para daw mainspire ko.

i adore my boy toy. hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLeePot View Post
    Roman Catholic ko..

my boy toy is Born Again Christian.

we both believe in God so it doesn't matter. He goes with me to a Sunday mass and i listen to the christian songs he wanted me to listen para daw mainspire ko.

i adore my boy toy. hehehe...
    Have you talked about marriage? Knsa ang mo give way?

for me, it matters! y? if magka anak mi,asa man namo sila bunyagan? asa man sila mo simba? Pwera nlng if one of u is not so active sa church and mag pa convert xa.

I am a christian and my partner should biliv in Christ too.

Blog Entries

we've talked. and since parents nia dili gusto nga magcatholic xa and since akong papa di pud gusto magborn again ko, edi civil nlan guro mi. or basi mangita mig pari nga pde mupreside sa wedding without giving a fuss about religion. i mean, does it really matter? hahah! nwei, wala nmn pud ko gahunahuna...wala naman sad mi sakong boy toy..heheh..peo if ever presented with another situation sakong lovelife, religion really wouldn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory1986 View Post
    for me, it matters! y? if magka anak mi,asa man namo sila bunyagan? asa man sila mo simba? Pwera nlng if one of u is not so active sa church and mag pa convert xa.

I am a christian and my partner should biliv in Christ too.
    Born Again Christian ka? willing sad ka mag paconvert if ever ikaw ang kailangan mo give way?

^^ Catholic ko. no way nga mag pa convert ko. I dated a mormon guy before and he urged me to simba and always say NO. gusto jd xa nga mag pa convert ko but No way! I was active sa Singles for Christ sauna katong naa pa ko sa pinas but wa jd ko padala. Ni give up xa and he married a girl nga willing nag pa convert ug mormon

Blog Entries

^ nalibat ko kadyot..abi nako *****..mormon diay...

sorry kung kinsai mormon makabasa..hehe..daot ra jud akong mata.

nope.......it didn't matter with the primitive people......

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 30 123411 ... LastLast