Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Reader

Default Love Reader

Hello Istoryians,

I'm a practitioner of divination and I use Tarot cards. I made this thread hoping I'd find some strangers to read into their situation and offer some clarity. Rest assured I keep my readings confidential and for free provided that you give me honest feedback in this thread whether its in Cebuano or English it's fine

Just a reminder for the religiously inclined I am not interested in your beliefs neither do I indulge in heated religious talk. I find talking very cheap. And if your new to the idea then I don't engaging in light conversation about this odd hobby of mine.

My purpose is to give free tarot readings in regards to love and life. My reasons are simple 1) To evaluate my level 2) To reach to those who need a shoulder to cry on 3) to write more about tarot on my blog.

You can also check my blog here if you would like to read through past readings from friends, family, and other strangers as well. I also have a page on my blog if you want to request for a reading.

I do all of this for free and I'd love to look into it for you provided that you give me feed back. Thank you very much. And have a great day.

I speak cebuano pero dili jud ko maau in writing cebuano so maka libog siya para nako
    It doesn't matter how old you are if you want to voice out your concerns then talk to me and I will look into it for you whether it be love or in life.

To Everyone Interested,

Please send me a message with your concerns/issues you want read provided that you have an email address I can send the reading as I only have a few space in storage.

Better if you just go straight here to leave your messages.

Thank You Everyone Who Participated! I greatly appreciate your help and open - mindedness I hope my readings have helped you in a way! Last note please give me your reviews in this thread after each reading and please make sure to add your pro's and con's thank you!

Istoryians I have a favor to ask all of you. Can you please visit the feedback page on my blog. I sincerely need your honest opinion and feedback from the readings I've given out.

Feedback Form Link

It won't take much of your time since its not a boring survey but I really do need your opinion. The best part of this is I am going to publish it on my blog and page on fb later on. The readings are still free at the moment and I am taking my time in studying and gaining experience with diverse individuals other than my family and friends (Yes it gets very boring reading for the same people hehe)

I hope you guys help me out after all its all thanks to you guys that I've manage to improve within 2-3 days lol.

Sample Reading:

General insight into my life

Hermit - Sun - Knight of Wands

I am finally at the end of my journey to leave behind the life I once knew. A cycle of my life has just ended and I am in a transitioning period where my focus is toward interacting with the public and society at large however even though I am at the end of my journey. The transition causes stress and difficulty that appears in my living situation (I've switched houses several times), partnerships (I’ve had only three people I consider serious but I still left the relationship boo – hoo!), business (me and my mother plans to do business however we’re stuck in a legal battle as of the moment), important documents (this relates to the house I grew up in although its legally under my mother’s name however the seller – my aunt with the help of some jealous relatives forcefully evicted us from the house with a warrant and several court cases.)

How to get useful information from my readings...

Since this is a general insight over my life I read the cards in combination with each other and they mostly relate to past events that have already happened. However if you change the question to...

How can I help myself deal with this hard transition?

4 Swords - Moon - High Priestess

In my experience reading 3 cards in the past – future – present spread makes me confused however combining each meaning together helps to get a clear picture of what is going on within a person.

In my case the moon card relates to my undisclosed feelings toward my aunt. Deep inside I’ve known a restricting feeling from her where she suffocates not only me but also to my mother because she previously owned the house where I grew up in. After the house was sold to my mother she suddenly began to lose her control over us as we transitioned into a new life of freedom, this did not sit well with her and so she went straight ahead into filing an eviction case where my feelings of restriction was turned into betrayal and abandonment.

The four of swords generally relates to rest and recuperation in that sense this is merely a temporary rest the protagonist has to move forward to keep the story going until I’ve reach the conclusion. I read this that no matter what hardship I’ve went through in the past I am steadfastly holding on to my purpose in life (wishes, dreams, or goals I have for myself) that my hope and determination will always be there but renewed. Everyone goes through these tough times in different scenarios however the feeling is still the same we want to move on with our story in life because in our heart of hearts we know we have a purpose.
    The high priestess is the keeper of secrets she has the ability to see through the veil. This is an innate gift that everyone is endowed with the ability to see through things needs to be practiced and honored in oneself. In simple English this is your gut feeling, the feelings or mix emotions built up inside you before a fight or flight scene. This is your intuition speaking. Learning to listen to it is of utmost importance because this is a part of you connected to your god or divine self.

In connection to the other two cards I’ve already known what my aunt was doing and what her purpose was behind all her actions. It makes me impatient because knowing the truth alone annoys me that she is blinding herself from the reality of the situation. But even though I know what is going on I find that everything has become a farce and it is best that I do not emotionally involve myself with her anymore or think too much about what she’s done so far.

Overall the cards advises me that to be able to handle this hard transition I should listen to my higher self or the rational side more than my emotional side despite that we are blood relatives her actions were far from family - like and I've known this all along that is why I see that this whole legal battle is merely a farce being played out by lower intelligence (Or people who act on their emotions or motives to justify the means to an end). I have a purpose in life and these kinds of people should not deter me from achieving what is rightfully mine from the beginning that god or the universe has neatly laid out for me in the chaotic fabrics of time.

Please check ur mailbox ts, cos u've got mail.

Thanks I was AFK for the moment. But I'll try to respond faster next time.

interesting lagi ni TS. how does this work?

Hi Phattchoi and thank you for your interest.

Since this is in online format. You simply send me a message about what your main concerns are and I will reply back with the reading provided that you have an email adress I can send the reading to or just drop me a private message.

I keep my readings confidential however I also ask that you reply back your feedback here on this thread as I need it for my own self interest ^^

Will do, TS.
    Wwe'll definitely return the favor.

TS ikaw tong ka talk ni @Passport about tarot cards sa pikas thread?

Quote Originally Posted by luff101 View Post
    TS ikaw tong ka talk ni @Passport about tarot cards sa pikas thread?
    Uu ako toh. Magpabaraha ka? Sa kato na thread ni share ra ko sa akong view and helping hand if ang TS wanted to get some clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by nibbler View Post
    Hello Istoryians,

I'm a practitioner of divination and I use Tarot cards. I made this thread hoping I'd find some strangers to read into their situation and offer some clarity. Rest assured I keep my readings confidential and for free provided that you give me honest feedback in this thread whether its in Cebuano or English it's fine

Just a reminder for the religiously inclined I am not interested in your beliefs neither do I indulge in heated religious talk. I find talking very cheap. And if your new to the idea then I don't engaging in light conversation about this odd hobby of mine.

My purpose is to give free tarot readings in regards to love and life. My reasons are simple 1) To evaluate my level 2) To reach to those who need a shoulder to cry on 3) to write more about tarot on my blog.

You can also check my blog here if you would like to read through past readings from friends, family, and other strangers as well. I also have a page on my blog if you want to request for a reading.

I do all of this for free and I'd love to look into it for you provided that you give me feed back. Thank you very much. And have a great day.

I speak cebuano pero dili jud ko maau in writing cebuano so maka libog siya para nako
    It doesn't matter how old you are if you want to voice out your concerns then talk to me and I will look into it for you whether it be love or in life.
    This is cute .. thanks @nibbler.. psychick ..
    Last edited by Passport; 08-18-2014 at 05:59 PM.

Makes me wanna try it. No harm in trying man sad. What should be the contents of the email TS?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast