Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default There Should be a Video Game Midnight Launch Events

Hey bros is it me or almost all of us Cebuano gamers would want a Midnight Launch Events in releasing video games and i pretty am sure there are alot of us. how i wish there would be an awesome event like this and like in the states and our fellow asian countries like Taiwan , singapore , Thailand naa sad sila Midnight Launch Events sa Diablo III mada sad gathering sa mga fellow gamers hope in the near future naay mo organize ani hehehe

Default Re: There Should be a Video Game Midnight Launch Events

i couldnt agree more!!!

Do we even have enough players to do it? Maybe 50 max? The rest wont be anxious to get it or be in events; while the others... they will just pirate it. lol

Dont get me wrong, I really really really wanna experience this. We also need a store to allow this though. One that can produce Collectors Ed as well as some goodies.

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

You don't need a lot of people. All it really is ... is a store that opens at midnight so players can pick their copies up. If there are other social events tied to it, then that is totally up to the store. What Cebu needs is a dedicated gaming store. Too bad lots of the gaming capital from the population goes toward pirated games and makes it hard for local retail gaming companies with publisher backing to sprout up.

So the next time you bitch about what gaming things should happen in Cebu, look at your own habits. And yes I know there are people out there who are totally legit.

i think there are still many people not in to pirated this day. Just like when BF3 is released ang linya sa Datablitz murag sinehan for two days.

I think its capable during the diablo 3 release. pero murag wala nay time e prepare ana kay hapit na ma abot.
    sa Diablo 4 nalang hehehe

Before planning this...Start supporting legal copies of games first and forget about legits...They were only meant for testing purposes... Players who play legit copies are not even counted on a gaming community... so I guess each support can give hope for the expansion of a real competitive gaming community here in cebu...

It could be possible but the problem is most game stores are in malls and they close early.

Quote Originally Posted by spacecowboy199 View Post
    It could be possible but the problem is most game stores are in malls and they close early.
    They can hold it in Ayala Terraces. Sa grounds. Or sa SM parking area. Us men can dance together from 9 til 11:45pm.

Blog Entries

LoL believe or not i buy my Games Legit since 2008 hehehe and yes i think 15+ people can still enjoy The midnight release as for the pirates sa cebu we couldnt force them but with now multiplayer options in all games almost all dedicated gamers mo palit nag original. it can actually work lets say an A-List Game would be coming and a midnight release event would be coming to we can also tie it up sa mga cosplayers para bibo sad wahaha and i believe if mo held ta ani naay taga Manila og Mindanao mo ad2 diri sa cebu para mo attend sa event if kita ang pioneering diri sa philippines and i think Datablitz can pull this off tapos dala nlng festival and stuff it might start as small pero i think if mo engage ta ani it might be turn like a ritual as well same sa other booming Countries. Thailand man gali daghan pirated games kaya ni nato! hehehehe we just need someone to organize this in the near future

Support ko kong naa ni..

Sometimes mo DL ko jacksparrow but when i like the game i buy it.

Most of my games are original..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast