Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default circumstancial dilemma that no one expected will happen

what if your current gf/bf suddenly acquired a fatal illness (not sexually-transmitted),say for example cancer............ or became paralyzed due to a freak accident and is destined to be a "vegetable" for life, or suddenly becomes blind, or becomes "mentally unstable"................ will u leave him/her and try to find someone else, or stick w/ him/her?

depende na gyud na sa imong gitawag og feelings... anha na mahibaw-an kung asa ra gyud na kutob imong gitawag og love love... mura ra na kato sa 50 First Dates, wa gyud niya biyai ang babaye di ba, bisan everyday buhaton niya the same routine kay makalimot man ang babaye... kung dili pa to niya mahal, he wouldn't waste his time on the girl... so related ra tingali to ana situation imo gistate... d...

if you relay do love her/him ul accept for what she/he is...dli kay abi naingana na cya imo cya byaan....dnha mtest ang gifeel dyd 2wards nya....dont tell me nawla ang imng feelng nya kay abi naingana cya....i know u stil love her/himeven if she's/his that....dli lng ka k2o nga naingana cya or nhtbo na cya....

ill stick with him and be strong fer him.

stick with him coz i love him so much... i dont care about what he is physiclly... mas sakit man if mawla naku cya totaly...

prehas diay ta..... ako pud daghan nami naagian and God forbid if mahitabo ni....... i will not leave my loved one jud.

Default Re: circumstancial dilemma that no one expected will happen

i have been to this situation and it's really proven and tested that he stayed... to keep me safe and get back to normal to how i was feelin when i almost died... take note, almost died!

i'll do what i can then move on

Quote Originally Posted by wikerfish
    what if your current gf/bf suddenly acquired a fatal illness (not sexually-transmitted),say for example cancer............ or became paralyzed due to a freak accident and is destined to be a "vegetable" for life, or suddenly becomes blind, or becomes "mentally unstable"................ will u leave him/her and try to find someone else, or stick w/ him/her?
    I can very well relate to this. This happened at an earlier stage when I enter this type of relationship. Everything was perfect though we were young at that time, no big arguements, no complications whatsoever, I didn't understand why he left me when everything seemed so right, we still talk to each other though. He knew then that he was dying, some time after our break up he's gotten worst, his sickness consumed him. I was visiting him one day thinking there's only a slight problem when he talked to me about it. I didn't want to believ it at first, it was too much for me to handle, his mother talk me to it. I didn't know what to act or feel at that very moment, he assured me one thing. I still think about him until now, sometimes I ask for his guidance when I need it most. What we had are mere memories... good memories. I kept it from the depthless part of my subconscious, I will never forever the man he was.

Stating our decisions to stay with them, it's easier said than done. Looking at them on a worst situation is never easy. Believeme, you don't want to see them like that.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast