Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default The Love Tank Theory - are you loved the way you want to be loved?

Is your love tank running LOW?

If it is, that means you're not happy in your current relationship and your bf/gf or husband/wife needs to start showing you some love or a break-up is just nearby.

One of the best love theories is the theory of the love tank. We all have a personal love tank that is filled when things, words, deeds that our significant other (gf/bf or husband/wife) do, say or give to us that makes us feel loved. Like receiving red flowers and chocolates. Or a day-off at work coz you're sick so he/she can take care of you. We all have unique love tanks specific to our requirements and when its full we're at our happiest.

So basically what i'm saying here is that we have certain requirements before we like somebody, don't we? And when already in the relationship we have existing requirements to feel loved or to love.

And so when we meet someone who's very sweet and gentleman kaayo goose bumps dayon it's actually our love tank recognizing everything coz it's being filled. Everytime makadawat ta ug text sa to SO kay happy kaayo ta. Depende lang gyud unsa mga butang na makapa happy nato. The small things that our SO does for us that fulfills our love tank requirement, fills it and makes us happy.

It also explains common misunderstandings between a couple. Like couples who constantly fight over time and attention (ehem girls igo mo?) one of them require time and attention para ma fill iyang love tank. Mo nang mga gf's ninyo kay magmug-ot when you fail to do something nga para nimo no need pero para diay niya importante kaayo. And if this goes on, her love tank is gonna run low, and in the end magbuwag ra gyud mo.

Love tank running low or even negative can cause us to fall out of love pud. Like everytime he does things that you hate and don't like, your love tank reservoir drains wa na kay ikaligo.

And so...it's recognition of each other's love tank and if after recognizing it, kaya ba nimo i-fill so you'd be happy. Compatibility is important too, although not a must, but when you're compatible with your partner its a bit easier kay pare-pareha pud mo ug love tank and mas less ang effort. Pero ug love nimo ang taw, i guess you can get used to filling up her love tank bisan dili ka innately possessing that trait... practice lang gyud.

So basically is recognizing our partner's love tank essential to making the relationship work? Yes kay everyday we bring our love tank wherever we go. Naa gyud tay things nga gusto nato buhaton sa tong partner nato para ma feel nato nga love ta niya.

And so... you guys might want to list what is and what should be in your love tank.

Is your love tank full?

Default Re: Is your love tank running LOW?

upon hearing the words love tank, what immediately came to mind was anything that transports (a vehicle). my lovetank is always full no matter the circumstance. but the question is, can a person drive me to new heights? drive me up to the sky like an airplane? sail me through the seas of wonderful feelings? are you the diver that risks danger just to see the wonders underwater, the diver of my soul? it is there, the tank is full, the question is - does the other person have it in him to 'do,', so both of them could travel into an altogether new dimension that is theirs and theirs alone?

my love tank is always full. i am just waiting for take-off.

Default Re: Is your love tank running LOW?

Some people keep a full reservoir of love tank for themselves... meaning love for oneself. And yup you can also have your love tank filled through loving a significant other. This is what the thread is all about.

Like myself my love tank is filled everytime:

... he's sweet, caring and thoughtful
    ... he tells me 'i can't live without you'
    ... he tells me 'i luv u'
    ... he tells me he's always thinking of me
    ... he takes care of me when i'm sick
    ... he keeps his promise to be faithful in his heart, in his words, in his actions
    ... he says he's my no.1 fan

My love tank drains everytime:

... he forgets to be sweet and caring
    ... he flirts with someonelse
    ... he doesn't understand my feelings
    ... he forgets to think of me in a day

Everytime he does things that make me feel loved, my love tank is filled. And everytime he does things that make me feel unloved, my love tank has drained.

It's a language of love.

Default Re: The Love Tank Theory - are you loved the way you want to be loved?

my love tank is HALF FULL

not HALF empty...

what's the difference...

just optimism!

thanks for the article n'gel!

Mora diay ni siya ug gas sa kotse. How do you well maintain your car? check the fluid levels all the time and make sure u have at least half a gas tank in there para smooth sailin and good performance imong car. Same thing with love. You need to tune up once in a while, lol you can't have too much or too little of that or its going to end up with too much, too little, too late.

i think right this very moment my love tank is full.. d na regular ha.. super premium!!

Whenever my love tank drains..I try to fill the void either by eating ice cream, travel, or sleep.

wow..nice one..

my love tank is full..i think one can fill up their tank love..not necessarily one needs to have or to find that significant other to fill it up...maybe i could just wait for that somebody to be with me on my journey where ever it may be....i hope that somebody who will come has his tank love full...

+ i see my wab everyday
    + we have lunch together and even dinner whenever possible
    + we send each other sweet messages every now and then
    + we talk on the phone each night before going to bed
    + we even email each other inspite the fact that we're always together
    + we make sure that we talk things over, never letting it go off board
    + we take turns in offering favors for each other

... this has been going on for about 2 years now and still feels like it was last week.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast