Blog Entries

Default Is The New FORD Escape 2009 Worth buying?

Iam planning to buy a new car and what's in my mind is that of a "FORD ESCAPE 09 model" 4X2WD with a 2.3L engine is it a Fuel economy car? LOLS libog gyud ko plano sad ko buy og honda civic 1.8S ver pero iam still a student wla ko kabalo asa e pili pero guys how much gas kaha ipa tubil sa Ford escape a day kana dili full tank kay wla ko wawarts

If your purpose of the vehicle is for your daily ride to school and its you who will shoulder the gas out of your pockets , I suggest get the CIVIC . The Ford is nice but the fuel cost would be a lot makuhaan na ang pan chics nimo .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

yha big deffernce jud bro, if u shoulder your own gas and for daily ride have the civic instead anyway 1.8 civic is powerful enough for its size

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    If your purpose of the vehicle is for your daily ride to school and its you who will shoulder the gas out of your pockets , I suggest get the CIVIC . The Ford is nice but the fuel cost would be a lot makuhaan na ang pan chics nimo .

hahaha, mao jud. pero kung ford imo gamiton, madungan pud chicks nimo, hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by xxx123 View Post
    hahaha, mao jud. pero kung ford imo gamiton, madungan pud chicks nimo, hehehehe
    sakto gyud !

for looks and ride ( very smooth by the way, nice ang suspension! ) get the ESCAPE.
    for fuel efficiency get the HONDA

dili man pud grabee ka kalas ug fuel ang FORD ESCAPE....... the honda civic is is effecient yes but gamay lang ang difference Besides the price of fuel nowdays are dropping slowly!

feature wise.... Nice ang Ford ESCAPE !
    exterior .......... Nice ang ford ESCAPE !
    interior.......... I preffer the honda CIVIC! i wasnt impressed seeing the fords interior.
    the ride......... both are really smooth ( brand new paman ). for an suv smooth ang FORD.
    but mas smoother gyud ang CIVIC cuz auto man.

Dont take my word for it......... have a look see...... and test drive it yourself!
    Ayaw huna-huna ang chicks! Kung pangit ka bisan BMW OR ROLLS na imo car wa gyapon chicks ( naa tingali kato ra pud mga highway B.... !!!! ) hehehe!
    kung gwapo ka ( pareha nako ), bisan tig jeepney lang or multicab daghan gyapon makig kuyog nimo nga chicks!

diskarte lang! hehehehehe!

^^^

Good fighting spirit tere Bok !

As a student , kung ako ikaw get the CIVIC , kung parents nimo ang mo gasto sa tanan then get the ESCAPE .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    ^^^

Good fighting spirit tere Bok !

As a student , kung ako ikaw get the CIVIC , kung parents nimo ang mo gasto sa tanan then get the ESCAPE .
    agreee ko ani +1

naka test drive man ko sa new escape ok man sad siya. ganahan ko kay gamay ra siya mura ra og auto dad,on. ang new escape dili naman kalas pero the previous model kalas2x jud daw to.

9.    Advertisement