Default Accessing American Netflix in the UK

Well, I have come across various posts and threads not only here but many other forums as well asking for accessing the American Netflix in the UK.

It is true that Netflix has been cracking down VPN services for quite long. But there are very few VPN services that provide us with servers that can help us to access.

I do use free VPN for other purposes. But to access the American Netflix should I've to use the paid VPN as it does provide the desired servers for the access.

Is there anyone who already running an American Netflix in the UK and which VPN do you use?

Thought?

I watch American Netflix on my Firestick device. Yes, I use a VPN for this purpose. Actually, a FireStick VPN helps to overcome issues with geo-restriction, so I have access to all the content I want. As for the service, I chose NordVPN and I'm happy with it. Though there are other good services (you can check https://www.firesticktricks.com/inst...firestick.html for more info). And be afraid of making the wrong choice, almost all of them offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Hope it helps!

The trick is to change your IP address so that Netflix thinks you're in America. You do this by signing up with a VPN.

I recommend this iptv provider offering worldwide content including 4k channels and Netflix content. Check the best 4k iptv subscription

5.    Advertisement