Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default MC STEINHEIL / COSINA f2.8 135MM Lens - Vintage - Film - M/43

MC STEINHEIL / COSINA f2.8 135MM Lens - Pentax K Mount

SOLD - THANK YOU

Mandaue/Parkmall - 09334326916

Tested on my Olympus OMD - Very sharp, great color, IBIS works great, M/43 Field of View = 270mm / APS-C 200mm

135mm f2.8 MC STEINHEIL by COSINA still for sale

Bumb 135mm f2.8 MC STEINHEIL by COSINA still for sale - On Micro Four Thirds this is super sharp

Quote Originally Posted by amielchris View Post
    Bumb 135mm f2.8 MC STEINHEIL by COSINA still for sale - On Micro Four Thirds this is super sharp

wow! sayang it's not m42 screwtype mount. wa nakay laing Nikkor?

Quote Originally Posted by bukake View Post
    wow! sayang it's not m42 screwtype mount. wa nakay laing Nikkor?
    No Sir its Pentax K mount, so with the correct adaptors you can use it on m43, Nex, Fuji mirrorless systems, also Canon

I believe namaligya sad kag k-mount to m43, right? How much man pud? Wala man sa Pixel pro, gud. So my work around is either Nikkor or M42 to EOS then to m43. I have two full frame Canons, an EPL-1 body and some EF, Nikkor Ai-S and Takumar lenses. I usually get my adaptors from Tay Hua trading via bank transactions pero murag nasunugan man to sila (I could be wrong, though) and they no longer have stocks. Sayang ka tag 600 ra to ilang m42 adapters (+150 shipping). Interested pud unta ko aning Nikon J1 kay under 13k na lang Manila, naa ra bay adapter sa Pixel Pro. I hope I could see you sometime in Parkmall so we could exchange notes and maybe have a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by bukake View Post
    I believe namaligya sad kag k-mount to m43, right? How much man pud? Wala man sa Pixel pro, gud. So my work around is either Nikkor or M42 to EOS then to m43. I have two full frame Canons, an EPL-1 body and some EF, Nikkor Ai-S and Takumar lenses. I usually get my adaptors from Tay Hua trading via bank transactions pero murag nasunugan man to sila (I could be wrong, though) and they no longer have stocks. Sayang ka tag 600 ra to ilang m42 adapters (+150 shipping). Interested pud unta ko aning Nikon J1 kay under 13k na lang Manila, naa ra bay adapter sa Pixel Pro. I hope I could see you sometime in Parkmall so we could exchange notes and maybe have a deal.
    Yes the adaptor is PK to m43, I tested it on my OMD and i also used to have the EPL-1 body also but i no longer have those adaptors ( I buy them from ebay ), I havent tried it on Canon EOS but from what ive learned there sensor to flange distance is enough so Pentax K mount via adaptors will work with infinity focus on Canon. On nikon SLR i had an adaptor but it comes with a small piece of glass to focus infinity and the image quality suffers because of this. But m/43 and Canon its fine .
    Hope to meet also soon to close a deal, message, PM or SMS me

Thanks

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast