Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default naka feel naka ani???

pila na ka failed relationships imong naagian? naka feel naba ka nga usahay kapoy na? yes, we can always move on and start again but natabo naba nga nag huna2 ka, hahay, sugod na sad adjust, effort nasad to the max, invest na sad ta time, money and effort. mao siguro na nga ang uban maski unhealthy ang relationship mo stick na lang kay kapoy nasad sugod. have u ever felt something like this

o i felt it karon.. anyway its just a phase that would eventually wear out sooner or later..

We could never treat someone as our partner in life (not as long as you marry him or her), there will always be conflicts and turmoils in a relationship...

if it cant be patch up na.. so the best thing would be to find time to recuperate and heal oneself sa before going into another relationship...

Been there than that.. I know its too cliche to be going back at the start already, but I guess that's just how life is..

every beginning has an end.. and every end has another beginning as well.... that's why life is a vicious circle after all...

the thing called love...................

Quote Originally Posted by THE KID View Post
    the thing called love...................
    indeed....

Quote Originally Posted by bowee View Post
    o i felt it karon.. anyway its just a phase that would eventually wear out sooner or later..

We could never treat someone as our partner in life (not as long as you marry him or her), there will always be conflicts and turmoils in a relationship...

if it cant be patch up na.. so the best thing would be to find time to recuperate and heal oneself sa before going into another relationship...

Been there than that.. I know its too cliche to be going back at the start already, but I guess that's just how life is..

every beginning has an end.. and every end has another beginning as well.... that's why life is a vicious circle after all...
    brod, 2 thumbs up ko ani.. i really seeking an advice. hahay kaning problema sa gugma..

love? naa pa diay love karon?

di man kapoy kng ma anad na ka hahahaha

try and try until you succeed..

heal up and gather strength first before starting all over again..
    maka-feel guro og ka-kapoy kung bag.o pa nag bulag nya mangita dayon bag.o..

sometimes i felt that while i was in my 5 year relationship.. i thought about how WASTEFUL it would be to just end it... but i gained enough courage to take a break from it all and have a breather.. i'm not really thinking about investing my time and effort for another relationship... i just want to enjoy being single for now, and achieve what i need to accomplish. i guess if you've had a few "failed" relationships, then you'll start losing hope of finding the "right" one... but we can't really give up... that is, if we don't want to live alone for the rest of our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by EightEqualsD View Post
    di man kapoy kng ma anad na ka hahahaha
    ka looy nimu gud.

ako wala pako ka feel ana =)) so opinion lang ni akoa, base on observations ra.

at 1st ma feel nimu guro nga kapoy na, pero by the time kita kag new person that would make you feel special/ happy di naman guro ka kapuyan

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast