Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Dr. Fantasy - Post your NBA Fantasy questions , answers here

Thought I'd post this as i'm seeing a bit of fantasy players out there , feel free to post your question and feel free to answer too

Oh ! good luck in your draft and season

Hmmm... let me start

I have this conundrum - In need of PG ... Have three i can let go , although pool is deep to choose from , and all backup point .... who do I let go - Randy Foye , Jared Dudley or Crash! - G Wallace and why ?

And yes... I too am surprised I picked Crash , low FG% , low FT% and close to 2% TO's.... , just this gut that he is going to teach players in Boston about heart. W foye and dudley they seem to be starting this season and picked them in garbage time in a 16 team league auction.

Love to hear your answers or opinions , thanks guys !
    Last edited by KE-25; 10-17-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

hard to choose someone from the 3 to let go. can't really tell until the regular season starts. wait na lang ko sa uban fantasy experts sa ila opinions, excited to hear from them as well. hehe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ManWhore View Post
    hard to choose someone from the 3 to let go. can't really tell until the regular season starts. wait na lang ko sa uban fantasy experts sa ila opinions, excited to hear from them as well. hehe
    Hey Man! , yup should be interesting ... even in garbage time , maximum stats !

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Is Dudley playing as a starter for the Clippers this season? Both of them are good back ups for fantasy leagues..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adzilla81 View Post
    Is Dudley playing as a starter for the Clippers this season? Both of them are good back ups for fantasy leagues..
    Well with dudley , you have Matt barnes to contend with , word is he will start but share minutes with barnes

Quote Originally Posted by KE-25 View Post
    Thought I'd post this as i'm seeing a bit of fantasy players out there , feel free to post your question and feel free to answer too

Oh ! good luck in your draft and season

Hmmm... let me start

I have this conundrum - In need of PG ... Have three i can let go , although pool is deep to choose from , and all backup point .... who do I let go - Randy Foye , Jared Dudley or Crash! - G Wallace and why ?
    What's your lineup look like? Can you post it here?

Blog Entries
    Here you go , thinking could be foye that goes , low Fg% , doesn't do a whole lot but hoist 3's and decent perimeter defending inspight of new starting gig in Denver or I could trade one of my bigs for a decent PG , just hate Foye's low percentages , here's to start the ball rolling in this post , analyze away

PG Ty Lawson
    (Den - PG)
    SG Kyle Korver
    (Atl - SG,SF)
    G Ben McLemore
    (Sac - SG)
    SF Gerald Wallace
    (Bos - SF,PF)
    PF Al Jefferson
    (Cha - PF,C)
    F DeMarcus Cousins
    (Sac - PF,C)
    C Robin Lopez
    (Por - C)
    C Cody Zeller
    (Cha - PF,C)
    Util Kenneth Faried
    (Den - PF)Player Note
    Util Brandon Knight
    (Mil - PG,SG)
    BN Gerald Henderson
    (Cha - SG,SF)
    BN Randy Foye
    (Den - PG,SG)
    BN Jared Dudley
    (LAC - SG,SF)
    Last edited by KE-25; 10-17-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    woke up this morning to see an empty bin! surprised .... no one ?

i think foye is the logical choice, he doesn't really contribute a lot in fantasy. whereas dudley and wallace will give you rebounds, steals and occasional blocks but the latter has low ft% though compared to foye. .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ManWhore View Post
    i think foye is the logical choice, he doesn't really contribute a lot in fantasy. whereas dudley and wallace will give you rebounds, steals and occasional blocks but the latter has low ft% though compared to foye. .
    that's what I thought .. , inspight of start in denver looked at his last 4 preseason games looks like the old foye , thanks for your thoughts Man

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast