Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default We broke up but still exchange "I love you's" when we talk and text

close................. forget it na

hmmm....paminaw nko, dli p ganahan mo commit imo bf....gues better to let him go....and dont expect dat he will return....dn try not to communicate sa iyaha...if gusto xa mgkbalik let him court you again....ayaw sugot dayon....test him, if unsa jud ka nya...ky if ang guy nlove jud sa gurl, taas kaau na ug pasensya....

Infractions: 0/3 (6)
    binata pa man nang inyoha.

ur bf is just too scared of commitments knowing that ur the possesive type of girl.he doesnt want to get tied up...so his way of making his life easier i think is just to stay the way u are now...no strings attached.exchanging sweet messages but there's no "u's"..no relationship at all coz he find it easier to just leave whenever he likes. in ur situation...u have no hold on to ur guy...i reckon its about ur possesiveness that he is scared about. he might feel that he doesnt have any freedom to do the things he likes...but now that uve parted ways but still communicating..its like..he still have u at the same time...he has his freedom to do whatever he likes without u interrogating him.

Quote Originally Posted by YJOB View Post

i totally agree with you sir.

i think you guys are yet to mature.

waaahhh...owkee...um binata pa jud...
    ako kay if you really love someone be selfish and don't let that someone go-fight for it"
    have an open relationship, open to friends, mga likes and dislikes,,learn to accept his wants and his demands...and ask him pud if is it ok kung equal mu...let him do anything coz in the end sa imu ra jud na xa mu balik...

the best thing you need to do is to set yourself apart from him..neither answer his calls nor communicate with him for the meantime coz the same situation ra ghapon mura ra mo uyab.. i know it will hurt you big time but don't let it scare you because you're not alone.. go out with your friends have fun and eventually you will realize that life just doesn't revolve around him..
    don't do meet-ups yet coz it aint the right time. it will hurt you more knowing that what he's doing is just to satisfy his needs and you will be left emotionally insane later on..

i was too possisive coz im afraid na mawala na xa sa ko but sayop ko kay nawala najud xa..
    there you go, that is one thing that you have to change.. it is okay to be possessive in a relationship but not as always in everytime na mag go out mo together, or he is with his friends..

Possisive mean having or manifesting a desire to control or dominate another, especially in order to limit that person's relationships with others..
    there you go, the meaning speaks for itself..

we still text each other and talk sa fon and we exchange "iloveyou's" is it okey lang bah??
    that is okay.. wa man kaha siya nag galgal gyud sa imo over your break-up.. if not, then go ahead..

Quote Originally Posted by YJOB View Post
    I aggree.. Binata pajud mo..

lisod bitaw pud ang too possessive. just let it go. if it comes back, then its for you.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast