Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default My Battle Station is almost finish!

This is my battle station, it's 75% complete. I also posted my mobile station. I'll post my workstation when I get a chance.

Check out my worklog on "THE CLONE" and watch for updates.

Mobile station:

I'm open to any comments... Don't forget to check my other posting, My work logs, THE CLONE....

cool, soooo blue.
    unsay specs ani?

Intel Prescott 3.4Ghz @ 3.8Ghz for now. Once I get all my parts and everything, I'll push it maybe as far as 4.2 or higher. The temp so far is steady. 26C @ 20% cpu load and 30C @ 100% CPU load. I used to have two radiator on here but I punctured the other one. I had bad luck with this setup. The video card itself was replaced 3 times because of water leaked. 1 was from the Koolance chipset water block and the other was my fault. I forgot to tighten the hose intake to the CPU water block.
    Oh well, shit happens... LOL! For more info. check out my work log - The Clone posting.

hey allnite.. have you considered trying uv reactive water circulating in your water cool system?

oh btw, your mobile station looks really great!! what is it's video card?

could you post the full specs of your Battlestation?
    your pc is running really cool... considering it is a prescott core (my P4 2.8E runs 45C @0-5% load)

It is UV Blue, I just need to add a UV light along with 4 12" blue CCL, 1 80mm round blue CCL and a liquid thunder CCL inside the reservoir. The lights and other parts are still coming. I already placed them in order about a couple of days ago.

The laptop has 128MB Video card. Pretty good for a laptop considering most of them are just 64MB.

Check out my work log posted, The Clone for more info.. I'll be doing updates and photos of my work in the near future. I' will push this baby up to its limits when I get all my parts. The reason why it's running cool because of the water cooling. I also use Arctic Silver 5 for thermal compound, Black Ice Xtreme radiator (Excellent), I also put some water wetter super coolant. Most of all because the size of the reservoir and the room temperature. The reservoir tube alone is 5" diameter X 12" tall. the room temperature is @ 73 degrees. I replaced this water cooling system about 3 times already too. I wasn't happy with the performance on the previous ones.

Quote Originally Posted by dom_08
    hey allnite.. have you considered trying uv reactive water circulating in your water cool system?

oh btw, your mobile station looks really great!! what is it's video card?

could you post the full specs of your Battlestation?
    your pc is running really cool... considering it is a prescott core (my P4 2.8E runs 45C @0-5% load)
    Holy shit! That is too hot for a stock CPU. Are you using a stock fan or a heat pipe heatsink? That can't be water cooling system.

oh sorry forgot to mention... i use stock fan, stock heatsink...
    it is already improved... before my 0-5% is at 55C... just a few fixing of my wiring job, and some fans...

New Updates:

2 Blue CCFL on the reservoir, 2 modded fan grill on the radiator, 4" LCD TFT on two 5.25 bay. Three blue led rocker switch and 2 more CCFL inside the case. Case feet 20"X8.25"X.25" with blue led.

Sorry the face looks messy, too many finger prints. I just finish working on it.

how much does it costs u to setup this kind of rig?

Around 2,000 dollars with everything...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast