Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Question The old white man and the Filipina

I was looking for a thread about this topic, but I did not find any.

I've been noticing a lot of young Filipina with old, white men. What's going on?

I don't want to get into the discussion on the pluses of Pinays. I know a lot of mixed couples (i.e. non-Pinoys with Pinays), so I'm familiar with the superior, personal quality of the Pinays who are part of these relationships.

I'm just curious if these old, white men are truly in love with their Pinay companions or if this is just another twist of having an indentured servant. From another viewpoint, are these Pinays just using these old, white men or are they really seeking true love?

lets give them the benefit of the doubt

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar
    Why can't this same question be asked with old brown men and Filipinas? What is the difference? Old Filipino men with young Filipina women are a lot more common in the Philippines, yet there is an issue with old white men and young Filipina women.

Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    Why can't this same question be asked with old brown men and Filipinas? What is the difference? Old Filipino men with young Filipina women are a lot more common in the Philippines, yet there is an issue with old white men and young Filipina women.
    Not just that. How about old white men with young white women? TS, have you ever been curious about such?

i believe the situation is always MUTAL! but damn i hate seeing a gwapa pinay with a pair of old wrinkly balls, holding hands. VOMIT!

But lets say this, both people get what they need each day. Conversation, food, drinks, ***, money, friendship, housing, family support. Also education is given sometimes

puro young n old

thats life now a days, its modern times, all have change

Quote Originally Posted by mixedjuice View Post
    i believe the situation is always MUTAL! but damn i hate seeing a gwapa pinay with a pair of old wrinkly balls, holding hands. VOMIT!
    i'd be calling my grandpa to date your young daughter.

time after time..

mao cgru ni nahitabo tungod sa CRISIS!! sabta na Lang. waahh

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast