Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how effective is Amira magic cream?

how effective is amira skin whitening magic cream?
    anybody tried using it?
    are there no side effects?
    how long does it take effect?

Default which magic cream?

hi,

im wondering which magic cream is the best/practical to purchase..there's that from KSA,Amira..etc..kinda confuse which one to purchase..tnx!

Default Re: which magic cream?

for what man na magic cream?

Default about magic cream

i bought magic cream from a friend and she said that the magic cream she ordered was the authentic one than those sold at department store kana tag 600-750 for 60 grams.
    she also told me na she knew na those magic cream sold at department stores are fake because it featured in controversyal (gma or abs-cbn, i dont know)
    na libog nako coz the packaging is the same as those sold in ebay ph na tag 600-750. and pagpalit pa jud nako sa mgic cream niya kay 1600. kuyawan ko kay basin na ilad na nuon ko o0r unsa ba?

need more info about price and the magic cream itself.....

Default Re: about magic cream

@elikor..bitaw murag nailad ra jud ka unless direct na from KSA..pero bisan gni sa KSA kay nana man gani fake sad didto....what's the brand name diay? ang registered sa BFAD kay so far AMIRA, IJ sa saramed, PERVIL,etc...i dunno sa uban...mahal ra kaayo nang 1600 oi....

could somebody explain more... what is "magic cream"?

murag ilad ra man siguro na sila tanan...

i was once a user of magic cream. i stopped kay grabe kau ang rebounce darkening of the skin once u stop. the magic cream sold sa department stores or even the one u bought is not the authentic one. authentic,real, genuine magic cream is so expensive!!! mura gud na siya caviar- mao man na use sa royalties, princess didto. They actually bought it in ksa then repacked it here through cosmetic labs- add dayon moisturizers, fragrance and other whitening products. or bought it there then didto pod sa saudi gi-repacked.... mas near man sa authentic kay made/repacked in saudi kaysa dire sa phil. my aunt also bought from a friend who went to saudi... still same ra sa cream bought sa pinas...mas mahal lang. surf the net for more info bout magic creams.

Quote Originally Posted by mayang
    i was once a user of magic cream. i stopped kay grabe kau ang rebounce darkening of the skin once u stop.
    mao ba yang? pila na ka months you've used this one? pag sttop nmi nkaobserve jud diay ka? ako kay grabe ngkapimples jud ko...unusual nga pimples kay dagko....nya mokalit lag turok bisag asa....tsk tsk...

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by EliKoR
    i bought magic cream from a friend and she said that the magic cream she ordered was the authentic one than those sold at department store kana tag 600-750 for 60 grams.
    she also told me na she knew na those magic cream sold at department stores are fake because it featured in controversyal (gma or abs-cbn, i dont know)
    na libog nako coz the packaging is the same as those sold in ebay ph na tag 600-750. and pagpalit pa jud nako sa mgic cream niya kay 1600. kuyawan ko kay basin na ilad na nuon ko o0r unsa ba?

need more info about price and the magic cream itself.....
    Ug tinuud ilad, grabeha sad ana imo miga uy!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast