Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Which is the Best Technical School in Visayas and Mindanao?

If that school why u choose that?
    Unsa may maayo dha sa skwelahan para ma ka ingon ka nga mayo?

Default What is the Best Technical School in Visayas and Mindanao?

CITE
    Ngano? See for your selves: http://www.cite.edu.ph/

I think DBTC as well.

Both have very high standards and are equiped with state of the art equipment.

CITE seems to support more scholars though.

well it figures that most instructors of CITE past and present are pretty much Bosconians . The scholar part , medyo totyal na ang Don Bosco ... not the same DB I know during my time there in the early 90's were it is the quality school for the " masa " .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

site me one bro nga nailhan nimo bosconian teacher sa CITE if u nu one?

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    well it figures that most instructors of CITE past and present are pretty much Bosconians . The scholar part , medyo totyal na ang Don Bosco ... not the same DB I know during my time there in the early 90's were it is the quality school for the " masa " .

joseph rosario, marlito patunob, mark maranga, roy zapata, lee ozoa, michael ozoa

MSU-IIT siguro...

Quote Originally Posted by rey04
    site me one bro nga nailhan nimo bosconian teacher sa CITE if u nu one?
    MARK MESINA , kauban pod nako sa seminaryo and batchmate . The terror FULLBACK of the DBTHS soccer varsity team of batch 94 . AMbot if he still teaches hantod karon .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by lusty_man23
    joseph rosario, marlito patunob, mark maranga, roy zapata, lee ozoa, michael ozoa

R U FROM CITE BRO? :P

bosco gihapon... bisan dili na kaayo maayo ang akong technical training sa bosco compared sa older batches, bosconian sad akong maguwang nindot kaayo cyag mga drawings, dako ug tabang sa akoang course... kibaw na ko mag technical drawings daan, nya naa pud koy skills sa workshop, suya kaayo ang akong mga clasmates.. bisan asa gyud, recognized gyud na ang mga don bosco schools sa mga technical stuff..

I remembered back when I was a freshman in USCTC , we all know how the rivalry of USC BH n DBTHS sometimes even went out of bounds that resulted in violent actions . ANyways it is funny to think that when we are already in college , the USC BH students became our close allies and friends in the campus . At first they are hesitant to stick to our crowd because for the simple fact of magpahimo ug plates ( by the IE mi ) andlater on found out that they are not that bad at all . HS ego ra to tanan . I am proud to be a Busko product .... I can draw , have good handwriting , understand the machine shop operations etc with a close eyes .

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast