Default TeleConnect is now HIRING 10x Call Centre Agents

Dear Istoryans:

TeleConnect is call centre based in Mandaue City is now URGENTLY hiring 10x Call Centre Agents.

Preferrably with experience.

Please submit your resume to hr.teleconnect@gmail.com or emma.teleconnect@gmail.com for interview.

Daghang Salamat.

Default Re: TeleConnect is now HIRING 10x Call Centre Agents

i will send you a pm

E-mailed y resume.

ahw sayang interested unta ko suway ug apply ..pro no exp man ko

UP nlng ko.. UP UP UP

resume sent...

i want to apply pro wa man ko exp.. sayanga oi...

up nlng ko..

I was once a customer there and i was complaining at Convergys Cebu regarding my problem so I had talked to one of the operation manager LORELIE JUNTILLA was her name. Instead of helping me she rolled her eyes at me and didnt even take my complain so I called her back then she faced me instead of talking to me all she does was raising her voice at me not only that she was pointing her fingers at me. I was like WTF this kind of attitude she showing up is not for manager she dont deserve to be a manager at Convergys she act unprofessional. She is old enough to handle customer complains. Not only that she called one of Convergys call center agent at her office I heard her shouting at her and she doesnt give care that Lorelie Juntilla voice is very much heard outside.

The woman is crazy I dont know where did the Convergys company find this kind of crazy people. The security said that she was the operation manager but sad to say she act like she was more lower educated level person. I bet those woman who doesnt attain their bachelor's degree is better than her. This is my complain to Convergys Operation Manager LORELIE JUNTILLA. Why are you putting her in that position she doesnt have PR infact she is rude. You need to find/hire a better operation manager that has no attitude problem. This is disgusting I feel sorry for Convergys Cebu for having a worst operation manager referring to Lorelie Juntilla.

- - - Updated - - -

Convergys was one of the best call center in Cebu but sad to say their operation manager Lorelie Juntilla was one of the best know worst attitude you cant handle when you are working in this establishment. I heard 3 friends of mine from Cebu telling me that they were afraid of Lorelie Juntilla because even just a small problem she directly shouts at them and that is so rude you know. She is making things just to fire them without any valid reason. I will visit Convergys and complain to their CEO about this woman we will be filling a case to Lorelie Juntilla at DOLE for her injustice and violent act inside the premises. She is treating them like an animal in the workplace that is why right now this 3 friend of mine already resigned and work in a good call center business without having a trouble to a bad attitude operation manager unlike Convergys.

P.S the woman(LORELIE VASQUEZ JUNTILLA) shows misconduct and no proper manner

Honestly, I don't see the sense of your response to this thread. Read the thread before you start spilling your beans. You're definitely in the wrong track pal.

OnT: Do you have a website, ts? Also, is this an Inbound or Outbound?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Eneracion View Post
    I was once a customer there and i was complaining at Convergys Cebu regarding my problem so I had talked to one of the operation manager LORELIE JUNTILLA was her name. Instead of helping me she rolled her eyes at me and didnt even take my complain so I called her back then she faced me instead of talking to me all she does was raising her voice at me not only that she was pointing her fingers at me. I was like WTF this kind of attitude she showing up is not for manager she dont deserve to be a manager at Convergys she act unprofessional. She is old enough to handle customer complains. Not only that she called one of Convergys call center agent at her office I heard her shouting at her and she doesnt give care that Lorelie Juntilla voice is very much heard outside.

The woman is crazy I dont know where did the Convergys company find this kind of crazy people. The security said that she was the operation manager but sad to say she act like she was more lower educated level person. I bet those woman who doesnt attain their bachelor's degree is better than her. This is my complain to Convergys Operation Manager LORELIE JUNTILLA. Why are you putting her in that position she doesnt have PR infact she is rude. You need to find/hire a better operation manager that has no attitude problem. This is disgusting I feel sorry for Convergys Cebu for having a worst operation manager referring to Lorelie Juntilla.

- - - Updated - - -

Convergys was one of the best call center in Cebu but sad to say their operation manager Lorelie Juntilla was one of the best know worst attitude you cant handle when you are working in this establishment. I heard 3 friends of mine from Cebu telling me that they were afraid of Lorelie Juntilla because even just a small problem she directly shouts at them and that is so rude you know. She is making things just to fire them without any valid reason. I will visit Convergys and complain to their CEO about this woman we will be filling a case to Lorelie Juntilla at DOLE for her injustice and violent act inside the premises. She is treating them like an animal in the workplace that is why right now this 3 friend of mine already resigned and work in a good call center business without having a trouble to a bad attitude operation manager unlike Convergys.

P.S the woman(LORELIE VASQUEZ JUNTILLA) shows misconduct and no proper manner

9.    Advertisement