Default Samsung Galaxy y young white or pink with box 4.5 cash in hand rush!!!

the tittle say it all... kanang hamis pa budget 4.5k!! fast cebu city ko with box and manual... white or pink.. no hidden defect or scratches...

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy y young white or pink with box 4.5 cash in hand rush!!!

basin interisado ka bro..,naa ko samsung galaxy y..,color gray..,sunlocked..,1week old..,nagamit ra for few days..,sinaw pjud au..,complete pa tnan..,wid box and free 2G memory card..,good as brandnew..,for only 4.5k..,txt lng pra sabot2 ta..,09333333066..,im selling pod my galaxy ace..,color white..,openline..,sinaw psad au..,screen protected and ncase back casing..,OS is updated already to its new version..,UNIT,CHARGER,USB cord and free 2G memory card..,for only 9k (RUSH)..,and corby 2..,color pink..,openline..,sinaw pa pod au..,screen protected and ncase back casing..,UNIT,CHARGER and free 2G memory card..,for only 3.3k..,pls do txt me 09333333066..

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy y young white or pink with box 4.5 cash in hand rush!!!

Quote Originally Posted by k4kashiiii View Post
    basin interisado ka bro..,naa ko samsung galaxy y..,color gray..,sunlocked..,1week old..,nagamit ra for few days..,sinaw pjud au..,complete pa tnan..,wid box and free 2G memory card..,good as brandnew..,for only 4.5k..,txt lng pra sabot2 ta..,09333333066..,im selling pod my galaxy ace..,color white..,openline..,sinaw psad au..,screen protected and ncase back casing..,OS is updated already to its new version..,UNIT,CHARGER,USB cord and free 2G memory card..,for only 9k (RUSH)..,and corby 2..,color pink..,openline..,sinaw pa pod au..,screen protected and ncase back casing..,UNIT,CHARGER and free 2G memory card..,for only 3.3k..,pls do txt me 09333333066..
    Bro pwde e trade imong y sa https://www.istorya.net/forums/cellph...sunlocked.html bisag wa la nalang memory card , add lang ko cash.

up lang im still looking...

naa ka galaxy mini 4.5k

hi text me the details 09328596385

naa ko galaxy y..openline..super hamis kaau.it comes with box original charger orginal headset and gamay nga cd..interesado ka?..5k aq price..sinaw pjud kaau..color black..text me 09227796684

hi naa koy galaxy y 4.7k with complete set of box and with waranty sa audionet pm if interested

10.    Advertisement