Default London: how to find flat for rent?

hi all..kinsay naa sa London karon? can anyone help me how to find a flat to rent? workplace is somewhere London Grosvenor Square...unsay pinaka nearest tube station or nearest place na ako pangitaan ug flat? salamat

Check local newspaper, ask the locals and go online.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Check local newspaper, ask the locals and go online.
    Thanks bro..i'll try online checking

Daghan sa internet bro, e Google lang. Mao na amo gibuhat kato larga mi hehe (but dili nuon sa London).

This is the best website. United Kingdom jobs, cars, property, free classifieds and more - Gumtree.com This helped me very much when I was in Scotland but also includes all of UK.

Default Re: London: how to find flat for rent?

If you are looking in the London’s area you can check this site HouseHub.org - The easy way to find a new home in London.
    It goes and search for you over the other property renting site, such as rightmove, gumtree, etc.
    It’s FREE and very easy to use, you set your criteria and you get on your inbox the ads that match your choices.
    bye
    John

Hi there,

I think hiring a real estate agent can be a valuable investment to find rental flat in London. Although they will charge a commission, their charges will be less as compared to the benefits you would receive. If you are looking for a central location of London then properties to rent in Chelsea, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Westminster is good place to live. These places provide good access to downtown London and significantly affordable and offer more local feel for people who wants to stay in the city for a long time.

8.    Advertisement