Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do your children like to read?

And how hard was for you to teach them? What methods were the best in your case?

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    And how hard was for you to teach them? What methods were the best in your case?
    My son starts reading when he was just 2 yrs old.
    Whats my trick? ....Start with ABC's, Phonics, then with sight words. You Tube for one is a best resource.
    By the time he entered Kindergarten, his reading level is 2nd grader

yup, our kids love to read!

gi-start namo og fairy tail kids books on their younger ages
    at age 10, nagbasa na sila'g teen fiction novels (feeding their imagination and curiosity)
    and like their dad, they both love to read manga and they watch subbed animes too
    karon.. they like sci-fi, fantasy and romance novels.

we only buy for them if they perform well in class and at home... they usually do. hehehe

books lang amu ipa play around with ni baby permi, panagsa ra kaayo nang gadgets...

One of them loves to read thick books like Harry Potter. Another just reads when he gets ahold of anything scary. The other one, just read a files lines with a 20 inch font. Don't know if she'll her finish that book

Books nga tag 300 to 600 sa national bookstore and one or two days ra humanon.
    Gisuroy sa booksale sa robinson at least barato gamay and naa man sad quality books

Bumili ako ng stamp with dates parang sa library and planning to give them borrower's cards So they can make it a habit to read books at home.

Great! thank you that you write to this blog)

Ang ako mga kids ganahan kaayo mag basa ug mga books, daghan kaayo request ipapalit. maayo nalang wla maliwat sa amahan mupalit lang ug books pero dili basahan ug tiwas.. LOL !

I always assign my kids books to read since this can help them with their vocabulary. After that, we love to relax and bond on our Nolah Mattress https://bestmattressesreviews.org/no...tress-reviews/.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast