Default Omega Boxing Gym

Anybody knows where the Omega Boxing Gym transferred? They used to be in Mabolo but that is closed now.I like the price of their walk in session. And I'm looking for a similarly priced gym.I want to work out 1-2 times a week only.

If you're familiar with the streets in Mandaue, there's this great boxing gym in Opao Mandaue. It's near an ice plant and police station. The name of the boxing gym is Phil-Aust Boxing Gym. Edmund Tuñacao is the coach and Edcel Tuñacao (son) is the trainer. You get to train together with the amateurs and professional boxers. They have a very friendly atmosphere. I became a member around 2008. I practiced on and off due to my erratic working schedule. I'm planning to be back next week. I'm gonna start from scratch again. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by notooth View Post
    If you're familiar with the streets in Mandaue, there's this great boxing gym in Opao Mandaue. It's near an ice plant and police station. The name of the boxing gym is Phil-Aust Boxing Gym. Edmund Tuñacao is the coach and Edcel Tuñacao (son) is the trainer. You get to train together with the amateurs and professional boxers. They have a very friendly atmosphere. I became a member around 2008. I practiced on and off due to my erratic working schedule. I'm planning to be back next week. I'm gonna start from scratch again. Hope this helps.
    Pila per session/monthly diri boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Devian View Post
    Pila per session/monthly diri boss?
    membership kay 500. monthly kay 500. per session kay 100. last time nako practice was last 2013. basin mao siguro gihapon ang rate karon. plano ko mobalik sugod this month. lahi ra jud ang boxing as a form of exercise. gaan permi imong paminaw.

wala ba knang naa ra sa cebu city??

sa ilang FB page TS kay IPI venture sa mandaue mao man tingali na sa IPI recreation center kana agi-on duol ana eskina sa benedicto college sa AS fortuna.

@verdant
    Naay ALA gym sa btc, parkmall or sa paseo sa banawa

7.    Advertisement