Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default How do you bond with your mother?

Is it easier for the boys 2 go along w der mother, or it's the girls hu hav d edge? Share some thoughts istoryans

Default Re: How do you bond w ur mother?

food, ate guy, lots of personal stuffs, she's a good listener and also my spiritual adviser. the bottomline is she ROCKS!!!!!!!

di man gyud ko close sa akong mama uy. mas close ko sa akong dad. mas kahibaw pa akong dad sa akong lovelife gud.

we talk. pero parehos man mi, we don't really show emotions. so we don't talk about things that hurt. we share jokes, and talk about the peculiarities of lfe. there's no other sweeter thing than hearing your mother laugh.

* I remember that mag ukay ukay mi sa akong Nanay every sunday afternoon. Bonding time namo.

Shopping! And we mostly talk about our week, what we've been doing, problems....

we dont bond

we never bond

maau pa si james....bond.

I am my mother's spare and trusty bank account heheheh... what she wants, she gets.

My mother is somewhat unfortunate not having daughters to bond with and sons are so a poor substitute but we strive our best, my brothers and me... I am my mom's favorite shopping companion because I understand her fashion sense and yes, ever patient and diligent to wait on/for her as long as I'm not hungry or constipated

But nowadays, finances are tight... so I bond with my mom by taking moments to talk with her. About stuff. About life. We get into fights. We laugh. We cry... yes, it is like being in a dramedy with my mom. If she's out or gone on her trips, the whole household seems to be without life.

And she's the best cook ever~! If only she would teach me how but she doesn't want a man in her kitchen.. paets. She tells me better make sure I have daughters so that she'll have someone to teach her cooking legacy some fine day.

Yes, mom.

mamang? hhhhmmm next month kita mi kay bisita ko with my family sa iyaha as usual mgTONG-ITS nasad hehehe mao ra kalingawan sa ako mother if naa mi didto if madaug sya hatag lang sad niya ang money balik hahaha.

Pero karon wala mi there sa house, mgOnline si mother then mgConference mi mgigsuon (7) and amo mother. chika2 2000

text2x nalang coz lau naman mi.visit twice a month sa ilaha.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast