Default Coming Soon: Clean your dirty laundry with just a cup of H2O!

An environmentally-friendly washing machine developed in Britain that uses only one cup of water to clean clothes could be on sale next year. It uses less than 10 per cent of the water of conventional machines and 30 per cent less energy by replacing most of the water with thousands of tiny reusable plastic beads to attract and absorb dirt under humid conditions.

Read the whole story here: Washing machine that uses one cup of water - Telegraph

Blog Entries
    I have a hard time picturing how tiny plastic beads can "absorb" dirt...perhaps attract like a magnet is more fitting. But still, how do these beads separate the dirt from the clothes after the machine finishes the cycle? Very intriguing device there bro.

-RODION

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    I have a hard time picturing how tiny plastic beads can "absorb" dirt...perhaps attract like a magnet is more fitting. But still, how do these beads separate the dirt from the clothes after the machine finishes the cycle? Very intriguing device there bro.

-RODION
    My best guess bro is that, the beads come in batches. After dirtying up the first batch of beads, you flush them straight to its bead receptacle for cleaning up later.

Na curious ko anang beads da.
    Mo absorb cya ug dirt on humid condition
    so i guess cleaning the beads will just be simply drying it up.

^^ thats what i think also. as what i understand from brownprose, it's like a reusable detergent. nindot nga idea.

nice..very nice

ka hapee gud unya ani...

maghimo pud dayon cla ug beads with downy
    fabric softener

probably nano tech. curious lang pd ko, kung ma wala n ang ability sa beads to absorb dirt after a few hundred washes. unsaon mn daun ang beads? ilabay? environmentally friendly pd kaha ni? basin mas toxic pa ni sa sabon? basin once ma dugmok ug ma anod na sa mga canal, suba, dagat mas maka pollute nig au sa tubig? or can they be sold back to the manufacturer then recycled?

how bout the manufacturing process of these beads? basin pd pila kaha ka tanke nga tubig ma gamit pag manufacture ani? basin ma offset ra. basin ang net savings sa tubig gamay ra kaau or mo negative pa.

wala mn ni gipang.ingon sa article so huwat lang ta. if all is well, aw halin gyud kaau ni. maynta affordable ra sa ordinary consumers.

10.    Advertisement