Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Some questions for my Sinulog "street-performing" type act I'm doing for my Youtube channel...

UPDATE: FULL VIDEO IS UP!

Okay, so I have a plan of going around the streets this coming Sinulog weekend dressed like this(http://i.imgur.com/fHrXVXY.jpg) and basically mag-bugal2 ra ba (I can dance pretty decently, pero mostly lingaw2 ra jud ni akong tripping). But I have some questions which I'm hoping you can help me with...

1. Where would be the best areas to roam around in? Hopefully kanang naay loud party music I could dance to and mu-jam rapod ang mga peeps? Kay hoping not to get mugged or worse during the act. Haha.

2. What do you think of the whole idea? I've been sitting on this for a couple of months now and I think Sinulog would be the best time to do it.

Any feedback would be much appreciated! Salamat daan mga ka-Istoryans!

So basically magpatagad in a sense? Try crossing in between the parade contingents and dance your life out and run to your nearest exit when the guards (if there are any) approach you.

Quote Originally Posted by Echelnalf View Post
    So basically magpatagad in a sense? Try crossing in between the parade contingents and dance your life out and run to your nearest exit when the guards (if there are any) approach you.
    Well I guess, in a sense, yeah... I'll be filming the whole thing man pod. For Youtube purposes mainly.

But about your suggestion..I think I'd rather not. I want to just walk around the area and kind of make people look or even interact with me, but directly interfering with the parade and gambling with the chance of being detained in any way is a no-go for me. Might make for a more controversial video, though!

Just bust your move in the middle of nowhere. People will just notice that you have talent. (That if you really move as JABBA?) . . Got a plan also way back 2008 when I was still dancing with my group.. Performing a comedic act like (Cardio Boys) in the middle of the streets to get the attention of the crowd but the plan never pursue as they were shy.. Kay basin daw boohan lang ta or so bugalē-lan...

So ana lang, just do yar thang and show em' your skills. . . Looking forward to seeing you in the middle of the streets this coming Sunday.. and oh! your videos too. . .

And btw, if you need a backup.. just pm me lol hahahaha I can back you up!

Quote Originally Posted by ramzyrizzle View Post
    Okay, so I have a plan of going around the streets this coming Sinulog weekend dressed like this(http://i.imgur.com/fHrXVXY.jpg) and basically mag-bugal2 ra ba (I can dance pretty decently, pero mostly lingaw2 ra jud ni akong tripping). But I have some questions which I'm hoping you can help me with...

1. Where would be the best areas to roam around in? Hopefully kanang naay loud party music I could dance to and mu-jam rapod ang mga peeps? Kay hoping not to get mugged or worse during the act. Haha.

2. What do you think of the whole idea? I've been sitting on this for a couple of months now and I think Sinulog would be the best time to do it.

Any feedback would be much appreciated! Salamat daan mga ka-Istoryans!

Try this pagdala og classic nga radio kanang cassette driven and pag stay sa usa ka station dha sayaw nya pagbutang og kaw nga buli suwati og "IF you drop a coin you'll see me miming" hehe pagdala nalang pug camera man. nakuha rani naku nga idea sa kadtong sa may colon nga mu drop kuno kag coin naa kunoy bruce mugawas..gitapok an pud raba... hope this helps..

Quote Originally Posted by munax View Post
    Just bust your move in the middle of nowhere. People will just notice that you have talent. (That if you really move as JABBA?) . . Got a plan also way back 2008 when I was still dancing with my group.. Performing a comedic act like (Cardio Boys) in the middle of the streets to get the attention of the crowd but the plan never pursue as they were shy.. Kay basin daw boohan lang ta or so bugalē-lan...

So ana lang, just do yar thang and show em' your skills. . . Looking forward to seeing you in the middle of the streets this coming Sunday.. and oh! your videos too. . .

And btw, if you need a backup.. just pm me lol hahahaha I can back you up!
    Haha, di pod ko nahan mu-brag, but I think I can move pretty decently.
    Here's a vid from ~2 years ago:

Although medyo nahunong na lage kog sayaw since then, I still think I've improved a bit though.

And thanks sa offer bro! Not sure about having backup. Hahah. But see you when I see you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reDzire View Post
    Try this pagdala og classic nga radio kanang cassette driven and pag stay sa usa ka station dha sayaw nya pagbutang og kaw nga buli suwati og "IF you drop a coin you'll see me miming" hehe pagdala nalang pug camera man. nakuha rani naku nga idea sa kadtong sa may colon nga mu drop kuno kag coin naa kunoy bruce mugawas..gitapok an pud raba... hope this helps..
    Mao gyud na akong problema ae! Asas kog music ba?!?
    Kay wa koy radio/boombox gud. Nia ka huna2 kog palit pod ug portable speaker na dako2. Pero di mada oy kawaton pa lang ba or unsa. So mao nangita nalang kog kusog kayg music mga lugara para sabay nalang kos beat. Haha.

And naa dei sa Colon nag street perform kato past year or so? Not sure about making a profit on it. Just wanna do it for fun, and for video! Kay akong uyab may kuyog ana mag shoot nako from a distance. Although ambot lage medyo kuyaw man gae. We'll try to be vigilant lang jud.

Quote Originally Posted by ramzyrizzle View Post
    Haha, di pod ko nahan mu-brag, but I think I can move pretty decently.
    Here's a vid from ~2 years ago:

Although medyo nahunong na lage kog sayaw since then, I still think I've improved a bit though.

And thanks sa offer bro! Not sure about having backup. Hahah. But see you when I see you!

- - - Updated - - -

Mao gyud na akong problema ae! Asas kog music ba?!?
    Kay wa koy radio/boombox gud. Nia ka huna2 kog palit pod ug portable speaker na dako2. Pero di mada oy kawaton pa lang ba or unsa. So mao nangita nalang kog kusog kayg music mga lugara para sabay nalang kos beat. Haha.

And naa dei sa Colon nag street perform kato past year or so? Not sure about making a profit on it. Just wanna do it for fun, and for video! Kay akong uyab may kuyog ana mag shoot nako from a distance. Although ambot lage medyo kuyaw man gae. We'll try to be vigilant lang jud.
    Hi saw ur vid.. are you open for a meetup? we'd like to film you asap.

Pursue your dream and use your talent brader.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterPhilippines2015 View Post
    Pursue your dream and use your talent brader.
    Thanks bro!

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Musta inyong Sinulog? Just finished my mini-project of going around the streets and dancing with people. It turned out pretty well! Lingaw kaayo. Haha.

Here's some preview stuff for the meantime as I'm still editing the full video

PREVIEW VID (Jan 16, Sat @ Mango 7-11): https://www.facebook.com/ramzymagbit...9834066714091/

PHOTOS (Jan 17): https://www.facebook.com/ramzymagbit...00514893312675

Basig naa ninyo ngara naka-jam2 nako!

Up na diay ang full video! Check it out!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast