Default Mothers, do you still find time to be wives?

Or you devote most of your time as mothers and forget your duties as wives?

Default Re: Mothers, do you still find time to be wives?

Im not an expert on marriage but i think i have it down pat.

Di bitaw. When my hubby is at home, i devote my time to him. When he's out, i spend it with my son.

Aside from that, i also have weekly massages and spa with my friends and this serves as my time to catch up with them. I have a weekly lunch with my mom (dad is dead). When my son is sleeping, that's when i spend some ME time...read books, watch my favorite shows, etc.

Bonding with hubby is through doing grocery, shopping, weekly date, scheduled monthly check in at a hotel (every 19th).

Family time is every Sunday. We bring our son with us.

I also have an in-law time. I check up with my in-laws once in week. Sometimes, we visit them. Or i shop with my sister in law.

My sister and i have a weekly Starbucks (i only drink water this time since im pregnant) appointment where we just talk about our life in general. Our kids are in Playroom with their yayas.

ambot lng.. wa pa man k0 bata. s0 karon kami lang duha ng ak0ng bana i try to attend t0 him & ak0 gi-explain na murag lain na kung naa nay bata. but i h0pe ill find time sa ak0 bana by the time na magkabata na mi.

for always!

Quote Originally Posted by zahara View Post
    im not an expert on marriage but i think i have it down pat.

Di bitaw. When my hubby is at home, i devote my time to him. When he's out, i spend it with my son.

Aside from that, i also have weekly massages and spa with my friends and this serves as my time to catch up with them. I have a weekly lunch with my mom (dad is dead). When my son is sleeping, that's when i spend some me time...read books, watch my favorite shows, etc.

Bonding with hubby is through doing grocery, shopping, weekly date, scheduled monthly check in at a hotel (every 19th).

Family time is every sunday. We bring our son with us.

I also have an in-law time. I check up with my in-laws once in week. Sometimes, we visit them. Or i shop with my sister in law.

My sister and i have a weekly starbucks (i only drink water this time since im pregnant) appointment where we just talk about our life in general. Our kids are in playroom with their yayas.

nice life.................

Quote Originally Posted by Zahara View Post

Aside from that, i also have weekly massages and spa with my friends and this serves as my time to catch up with them. I have a weekly lunch with my mom (dad is dead). When my son is sleeping, that's when i spend some ME time...read books, watch my favorite shows, etc.

My sister and i have a weekly Starbucks (i only drink water this time since im pregnant) appointment where we just talk about our life in general. Our kids are in Playroom with their yayas.
    such a blissful life you have sis!

ako mama.. kaLimot xa nga wife xa.. kaLimot pa jd mother xa.. waahh.. gud Luck niya..

Quote Originally Posted by Zahara View Post

if you were in NY, you are the typical mom from the upper east side. since you can afford, you have all the time in your hands....

locally, let's say mothers from the squatters area who have plenty of kids ( no doubt about this wife duty since she has plenty of kids). but other than the "wife's obligation" as men call it, do they still have time to bond with their husbands? do these women still have the "ME" time? I bet not.

now, when it comes to "ME"....I'm a juggler....mother (of 4 ages 8,7,5 and 10 months old), wife, house manager (which includes kids constantly screaming and fighting, running around etc etc), teacher (with students ages 10 to 4 years old with limited attention span, Oh God help me!)....I put the "ME..ME...ME time" in between this full time jobs. Good thing we are in the Philippines, nannies come in handy.

9.    Advertisement