Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default How can you say hello when you really mean goodbye?

We often ignore heartaches as part of our denial stage after break-ups right? But what if someday along the way You'll come across with that person who owed 60% of your self worth after he had damage/hurt you internally?

How will you say hello pretending your okey when you really mean goodbye as in baboo get lost, matay paka? joke, i mean how? should i do it with gestures? anyone?

@ mods if there's a thread like this before..feel free to delete or merged.. just need advise.. im in denial man daw gud ron..

dont be harsh ha commentator's

for me i only say let it be..... wala naman gud koy ma himo ana gud like what i told you b4 "Everything Happens for a Reason" hehe mao ra gyud na akong kauban sa kasakit og kalipay :O because

Heart Breaks are Blessing from God for he Saves us from someone who doesn't Deserved to be LOVED.....

ana lang mao ra na ako ma sulti nmo ejay

first thing you should do is to stop pretending,be true so that you'll be away from denying what the truth really is.

voice it out...everything to him..

Just keep on praying for you to have enough courage to do the step.

cheers!

Blog Entries
    sometimes its hard to show him the truth, that im in pain for what he did... what if mogara na nuon xa ... dba? lisud? so better pretend im okey so he'll get his worth.. like im rejoicing his gone.. who will be sorry? me or him? paetz... he cheated..its not easy.. i let him go so he would be happy.. closure is done but the painful impact kay delayed kaau... karon pa ni gawas..
    Last edited by xiaomai; 01-23-2010 at 03:36 PM.

For me everybody deserves a second chance.

naa pa diay ejay

Life is just Life. Let things go as it used to be. Never Doubt any BAD or GOOD things you did. so Spend times as if there would be nothing else after that. Enjoy each moments in Living. Just Accept what ever may things Happen in Life. Let the others have their ways. Don't force things to go the way you want. Just relax and be Calm Breath deeply and stay positive to whatever decisions you've made in LIFE

mao ng kalma lang tanan nahitabo sa atong Lyf der is a certain reason why it happen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin View Post
    i don't think so..coz he already blow his.. cheated twice already.. i forgave him the first time and understood him that he just got tempted but to do it again the second time? i can't even swallow it..its goodbye or die..

SO how can you say HELLO when u really mean goodbye? lets stick with the topic!! thanks

fno comment nalang hehee

Quote Originally Posted by xiaomai View Post
    i don't think so..coz he already blow his.. cheated twice already.. i forgave him the first time and understood him that he just got tempted but to do it again the second time? i can't even swallow it..its goodbye or die..

SO how can you say HELLO when u really mean goodbye? lets stick with the topic!! thanks
    lols, well if you give him a chance thats his third time already, i got 2 words for you KILL HIM! xD

-Why do you have to say Hello when you meant it goodbye? Just tell him that your hurt that you dont love him anymore, and its over..

Blog Entries
    lols, well if you give him a chance thats his third time already, i got 2 words for you KILL HIM! xD

-Why do you have to say Hello when you meant it goodbye? Just tell him that your hurt that you dont love him anymore, and its over..
    OT: why don't you? why would i?

if god can forgive why can't I? i have forgive him willingly.. thats why i set him free..

2nd change nato niya iya g blew off

pls stick to the thread topic..thanks..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast