Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Homemade Laptop Cooler

Mao ni ang akong Laptop Cooler Prototype One hehe Laminated Styro board ra, was done in 6 hrs work now my Laptop runs cooler. Akong himoon next kay out of GI Sheet mangita lang ko ug metal bender sa.

Dexter Franco

[img width=640 height=480]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/dexfranco/LaptopCooler.jpg[/img]

Default Re: Homemade Laptop Cooler

nice baya bro! but is there real need to put cooler in laptop? im using a laptop also and i learn that its fan automatically runs if the laptop needs for it. whats seems to be the reason why u made one, as big as this one. let me know.

also if your planning to fabricate one, dont use GI sheet, its metalic components may cause static coz its a conductor, i suggest better to use fiber glass. just buy fiber and the chemical and you can do it by your own self.

I needed it for this old IBM Thinkpad 600 cause of the design it gets hot enough to fry the eggs!!! so i made this cooler. I've also found out that the newer Dell laptops can really cook you if you put it on your lap and most laptops due to the space constraints cannot bleed off the heat using only its internal fans when i used a temp monitor on my friends Toshiba laptop it goes to 58 - 60 degrees celsius thats egg cooking time hehe

Dexter Franco

this is good initiative my friend. maybe i'll make one myself.. nyahahahahaha... i'll post it on the net the next time... hhmmmnn.. i wonder kung unsaon nako.. lolz...

Quote Originally Posted by dexfranco
    Mao ni ang akong Laptop Cooler Prototype One hehe Laminated Styro board ra, was done in 6 hrs work now my Laptop runs cooler. Akong himoon next kay out of GI Sheet mangita lang ko ug metal bender sa.

Dexter Franco

[img width=500 height=375]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/dexfranco/LaptopCooler.jpg[/img]
    hehehehe...cool au bro dah..hehe...nice idea...para wala pd au dako nga gasto bah...or is there??hwhwhw

Quote Originally Posted by pards
    also if your planning to fabricate one, dont use GI sheet, its metalic components may cause static coz its a conductor, i suggest better to use fiber glass. just buy fiber and the chemical and you can do it by your own self.

can i correct you...im working on a semi-conductor manufacturing firm...did you know the Fiber Glass has greater ESD(Electro-Static Discharge)that very harmful on electronic device.....metal which a good conductor enable the ESD to discharge unto the ground......
    i advice,dapat metal material para iwas ESD....

Quote Originally Posted by parts
    hehehehe...cool au bro dah..hehe...nice idea...para wala pd au dako nga gasto bah...or is there??hwhwhw
    gi-ukay jud ang thread ....

Nice. Love the idea. If only I know how to make one...

Naay laptop cooler with 3 fans sa CDR King for only P280. You think it will work? I mean would you, guys, recommend buying it compared to those P1000+ ones sa other stores?

Wow blast from the past heheh.... to answer your question as long as you can target your inlet hole on the laptop to the outlet of the fan you can use almost any configuration. Bought the two fans for P50 /ea. and i had the fiber board, duct tape and 12v adaptor around so it just cost me 100 pesos before... don't know now.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast