Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default how come i always end up with the wrong person??

it's like this... there are guys trying to win me over and if i get to choose one, i always end up choosing the wrong guy. and i regret why it was him i choose?

how would i know if he's right for me or not??

you are the one who can answer your question..
    you must be an observer before you will commit on that relationship...that is why, it's not good to collect and select coz it will surely turns to wrong jud... keep hanging yourself...go jamming

take your time... don't be fooled.. daghan kaayo player dira.. mag hinay2x gud.. if they want your love they have to prove it if the're worth the keep..

yaw pagdali... pacorta cla nmo ug dugay n get to know d guy much... observ lang sa gud nla n yaw dayn ka turn-off sa guy kng naa cya sayop... pa-advice ni P-chan.. hahahaha

Default Re: how come i always end up with the wrong person??

Quote Originally Posted by ying
    it's like this... there are guys trying to win me over and if i get to choose one, i always end up choosing the wrong guy. and i regret why it was him i choose?

how would i know if he's right for me or not??
    know what... thats ok... dili rmn ikaw sa kalibutan ang ni agi ug n-ana...we all are... its ok if he's the wrong one..he's given to u para makat-on ka hantod maabot ang ryt one...

rmmber...if ur so much hapy being with the wrong ones..how much more if the ryt one comes along...

Blog Entries

di ka kailangan mag worry oie.daghan ta ga agi ana.until now, i still have not found the right person pa gani for me... the best way is not just to look but see... u figure that one out!

You didnt tell us why he is wrong?

pura ka nag luto.. sometimes ma paso ka.. sometimes kuwang ug asin.. pero.. kung ma sakto na nimo recipe... dili na man ka ma paso, ma kuwang ug asin.. diba?

1st and fOrmOst.. lOve urself first.. if u love urself first.. ull end up being blunt to others.. hOw s it related well.. it is becOz n d end.. ull let them realize that theyre such a foOl to let you gO.

know what... thats ok... dili rmn ikaw sa kalibutan ang ni agi ug n-ana...we all are... its ok if he's the wrong one..he's given to u para makat-on ka hantod maabot ang ryt one...

rmmber...if ur so much hapy being with the wrong ones..how much more if the ryt one comes along...
    :2thumbs: agree kaau ko nimo!!

unsaon mn gud mo uyab2x man!!wahahaha!!kami mga single lipay2x lang!!nobody controls us!!wahahahaha!!btaw ok ra na oi!!yaw kabalaka daghan au mga guyss!!!whahaha!![size=18px]basta ayaw lang jud pailad kay daghan na au mangingilad ron!![/size]most of the guyss are not after of love but makin love!!wahahaha!!pero dili tanan ha!kasagaran lang...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast