Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Casa Mari, Busay, Cebu City | Home Away From Home

Just want to share how awesome my days spent in Busay. I spent it at Casa Mari in Busay. Literally a home away from home. I booked Casa Mari's Garden Room from 2 days and being there is just heaven. It certainly a peaceful place to unwind and relax. Casa Mari is perfect place for nature lovers. Rates are so affordable. Also, i spent my first night with A/C and fan turned off because the place it's soooo cold. Place is just breath-taking. We also visited Casa Mari's Garden. They have Cacao, Rambutan, Dragon Fruit, Orchids, Anthurium there. Anyway,below are the photos of the place:

nice lage diri TS, can you please share the rates?

My garden room costs Php 1145.00 per night. Its in Jardin de Busay. Checkin time is 12 nn check out is 12 nn as well. Rates are pretty affordable. Breakfast costs 130-180 pesos with rice and dish na nah. My room has (1) bedroom, (1) bathroom with heater na ang shower, (1) kitched with utensils na and stove, microwave, heater so basically, you can go to market and but some food to cook. City lights looks great at night kay makita ang Cebu and Lapu-lapu from the garden which is just outside the Garden Room.

Blog Entries
    nice... and so wow!

Mao jud. Makawala jud ug stress. Kanang feeling nga grabe ka solemn ang place and peaceful na mumata ka ang madunggan ra nimo kay puros langgam.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, with A/C na ang room and with very strong wifi connection and Cable na and TV.

Thank you so much sa info! ari nya ko soon!

Quote Originally Posted by pirehro View Post
    Thank you so much sa info! ari nya ko soon!
    ayay ka, kinsa imu date dri master @pirehro?

Enjoy! Lami man anhi mag solo ahehhe pero if mingawan ka you can bring someone sad.

Wow, nice lagi ni TS! Thanks for sharing!

You are very much welcome. Nice jud, ako friend muanhi sad ubanon niya iya kiddo kay diha sila mag mom ang daughter bonding. dala study kay padung na exam sa iya daughter. Hehhehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast