Default How to hack android phone - Samsung Galaxy Ace

Hi everyone!!! I hope I'm on the right category for this post...

Need help on this one please... samuk namn gd ug trial and error sa phone gd and it's not mine pajd haha, so can anyone give a reliable hack for android phones? kanang ma free ang tanang paid apps sa android market or any android app store... yaw lang nang 4shared... tried that already haha

ug unsai nindot na battery saver pd diae for android? hope klaro ra ako statement, thanks guys!

Default Re: How to hack android phone - Samsung Galaxy Ace

Quote Originally Posted by gakkuri-chan View Post
    kanang ma free ang tanang paid apps sa android market or any android app store...
    patay ta diha bro!

Blog Entries

lisud na dri bro, hacking is STRICTLY PROHIBITED in this forum,

HACKING is a CRIME

goodluck nlng bro hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by gakkuri-chan View Post
    Hi everyone!!! I hope I'm on the right category for this post...

Need help on this one please... samuk namn gd ug trial and error sa phone gd and it's not mine pajd haha, so can anyone give a reliable hack for android phones? kanang ma free ang tanang paid apps sa android market or any android app store... yaw lang nang 4shared... tried that already haha

ug unsai nindot na battery saver pd diae for android? hope klaro ra ako statement, thanks guys!
    4shared rajud akong nahibaw-an nga free tanan. Try pud download sa torrent if naa ba.

Battery saver? Try JuiceDefender. Also, when charging, mu-prompt dayon imung fon nga 100% full na, pero sa tinood dili pa diay. I-turn off imung fon den charge balik. Mu-take pa ni xag 30 to 40 minutes para ma-fully charge imung fon. After ana, turn it on again. It will last for 2 days straight use and 3 - 4 days standby. XD

@Jesse: Check the following below from Wikipedia for your information,

Hacking means finding out weaknesses in an established system and exploiting them. A computer hacker is a person who finds out weaknesses in the computer and exploits it. Hackers may be motivated by a multitude of reasons, such as profit, protest, or challenge. The subculture that has evolved around hackers is often referred to as the computer underground but it is now an open community. While other uses of the word hacker exist that are not related to computer security, they are rarely used in mainstream context. They are subject to the long standing hacker definition controversy about the true meaning of the term hacker. In this controversy, the term hacker is reclaimed by computer programmers who argue that someone breaking into computers is better called a cracker, not making a difference between computer criminals (black hats) and computer security experts (white hats). Some white hat hackers claim that they also deserve the title hacker, and that only black hats should be called crackers.

i think there are many info in google and youtube.
    go there and find your answer.

7.    Advertisement