Default unsaon pag upload og pic sa istorya??pls teach me how..newbie mn jud kew..thnxx

hello everyone..does anybody here care to teach me how to upload a pic here in istorya??boringan mn jud ko nagtan-aw sa ko profile la pic..pwd??anybody pls/................

Default Re: unsaon pag upload og pic sa istorya??pls teach me how..newbie mn jud kew..thnxx

i think there's a thread that talks about this.. well since i'm here talking.. might as well teach you

first of all if the picture is in the computer you must upload it to a server but if your picture is already in the net you can copy the address all the way to it's extension

then type

Default Re: unsaon pag upload og pic sa istorya??pls teach me how..newbie mn jud kew..thnxx

adto ka sa category nga SUPPORT CENTER mhai ...... naa ngadto .... clear na cleaR!!

Default Re: unsaon pag upload og pic sa istorya??pls teach me how..newbie mn jud kew..th

butang lang ug [img ] link sa pic nimo..(http://etc/pic.jpg)[ /img]

isumpay lang tanan.. walay space..

u need to use an image host for this. go to that website and upload ur pic that was saved in ur computer.. the host should give a URL for you. copy and paste that URL to ur profile and ur pic should show up..

6.    Advertisement