Exclamation GH CEBU DONATION COLLECTION for SENDONG VICTIMS! Reaching out to CDO!

ATTENTION & Good day guys!

My DENTIST FRIEND who is currently here in CEBU has asked for my help! I know, daghan jud tang mga matinabangun na Istoryan's so I am imploring for you help for the VICTIMS of SENDONG in CAGAYAN DE ORO!

The FAMILY of my friend are SAFE, but she couldn't say THE SAME for her friends and their family and all the other people there in CDO and CHRISTMAS is coming and yet a whole lot of them are HOMELESS, OUT COLD and HUNGRY!

We at GH Cebu have decided that instead of giving the collected donations to the MISSIONARIES OF THE POOR, we will simply just give it to those in CAGAYAN DE ORO who are in need!

Items collected were:

Used clothes, shoes & bags - browniies
    Used clothes, bags - jhanjhan
    Noodles, canned goods - KASAAC
    Medicines - nardz
    Used clothings etc - jenibaby

My friend will be shipping the items TOMORROW morning because she is going back to CDO to help out! They are conducting a feeding program right now, but MORE is needed! So please, if you have anything you could give, please do not hesitate to send it to us!

NOTE:
    If you have any donations, please just LEAVE the packed items
    sa BAGGAGE COUNTER infront of GAISANO METRO AYALA and just
    GIVE me the CLAIM CARD here in the CLINIC @

CEBU SMILE GALLERY
    6th Flr. Gaisano Metro Ayala
    Archbishop Reyes Avenue
    Cebu City, Philippines
    Tel. (032) 412-9036
    MY MOBILE: 0932-8111-866

Let us HELP the Victims of SENDONG!

God bless Istoryan's!

Default Re: GH CEBU DONATION COLLECTION for SENDONG VICTIMS! Reaching out to CDO!

Facebook

sOME OF THE DONATIONS COLLECTED WILL BE SENT OUT TOMORROW MORNING TO CAGAYAN!

keep them coming guys!

Default Re: GH CEBU DONATION COLLECTION for SENDONG VICTIMS! Reaching out to CDO!

ill text you again doc if mahapsay na akong mga boxes
    pareho gihapon before

dghn2x kog iputos ani ky para tunga sa istorya.net

i already posted sa FB doc.. good thing naa man diay gyud ta ani will try to check on the budget and see if i can spare to buy goods for them since ang mga basic needs man gyud ang kinahanglan nila.. by the way whats the FB page of GH?

FB PAGE! We will be collecting DONATIONS also for ILIGAN para sa side ni ryeaka!

Please lang unya ko, hatud diri CLINIC or okay ra sad hatud ninyo sa Istorya.net OPERATION SENDONG!

okey ako lng ihatud doc,

salamat

REGARDING DONATIONS: I would like to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that if YOU guys are gonna donate, PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE check your donations and make sure that they are still USABLE and not donating items that haven been used to wipe SHIT or DIRT then directly giving it to DONATE! Furthermore, if you intend to donate FOOD, CANNED GOODS, NOODLES & MEDICINES, it is OKAY if it is NEAR EXPIRY coz anyway it will all be consumed immediately since a lot of people really need it! But PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE do not donate ALREADY EXPIRED ITEMS since these would somehow cause more HARM than GOOD! I understand BEGGARS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS, but in this dire time of need for Mindanao, specifically CDO & ILIGAN, let us not add more insult to injury by doing these things I mentioned! REMEMBER: A little kindness goes a long, long way not only for them but for us too when the time comes that this tragedy would affect us! God bless everyone!

REGARDING DONATIONS: Maayung buntag! Pahimangno lng sa mga mu DONATE, pls intawn ko ninyu e CHECK inyung donations na dli mo mag donate ug mga sanina na ge pahid ug TAE ug uban pa! Maulaw intawn ta na ehatag na nato sa CDO ug ILIGAN dayun ingun ana ang kahimtang! CEBU or kung asa na gikan ang mapakaulawan! Furthermore, kung magdonate man lng sad mo ug FOOD, CANNED GOODS ug NOODLES, ok ra ALMOST EXPIRY, ayaw lang pod nang EXPIRED na intawn ha? Maulaw ta! Basin mas mkapatay hinuon tag dungag ug TAO kysa mkatabang ta! SALAMAT!

we'll be donating later this afternoon pud ubay2x jud ni.. hope it'll make a difference.

THE DONATIONS COLLECTED

The SENDONG SURVIVORS IN CDO

To those who DONATED!

To those who HELPED!

To those who PRAYED.....

Thank you very much from the bottom of our hearts!

11.    Advertisement