Default One of the most affordable House and Lot at Grand Terraces Subdivision - Casili, Consolacion

FAST SELLING HOUSE AND LOT IN A SUBDIVISION IN CONSOLACION!!! BUY A HOUSE AND OWN YOUR DREAM HOME....

Looking for a house and lot package that's truly value for your money? Grand Terrace in Casili Consolacion is an answer to your dream to own a home that you want in a location that's close to the cities of Mandaue and Consolacion at the same time. It's in the boundary of these to desirable locations. It's in fact a very strategic location because the place will soon become very progressive as it is now surrounded by several residential subdivisions. The place is both accessible to Talamban route as well as Mandaue City Cabancalan area, and also at the Consolacion highway. The strategic center location of Grand Terrace makes its real estate value rise dramatically in just a few years from now. Perfect for your invesment. In Grand Terrace, you can find homes that are completely finished (not bare) at prices that are far less than the prices of many subdivisions in Mactan/Lapu-lapu city area. For example, one model unit of other subdivisions costing 1.7 Million, you can find it here for 1.2 million. It offers 4 difference kinds of models as shown below. Come to Grand Terrace, Your best move to combat the high cost of living. Amenities: Multipurpose hall Swimming pool for kids and adults Parks and Playground Convertible court - Basketball/Badminton/Volleyball Available financing: Pag-ibig

For interested parties, message me your email address for more details at 0933-4052792.

hi maam,

please pm me sa details. interested ko..thanks

Hi mam, PM m d details n actual pix,vicinity map,tnx

interested pls pm me.

mam, pa pm sa prices...interested here..thanks!

up up and away!

thank you so tanang ng-inquire... i hope you get to decide na coz fast selling gyud ning Grand Terraces in Casili.

7.    Advertisement