Default +++ REAL Dogmen in Cebu +++

at last the REAL Dogmen goes to Sugbo!

REAL Dogmen Group will be coming to Cebu on August 21-22, 2010. We are invited to demonstrate dog protection and sports training. Likewise, the said event is a good opportunity to those individual or group be a member of REAL Dogmen(Cebu Group). We are eyeing to have the 1st REAL Dogmen Trial in Cebu next year summer.

For those interested to join the 2 days seminar on dog protection and sports, please contact us at shamankin6@gmail.com or 0x9x2xx7x8x5x7x0x5x9x1.

Note: This seminar is for working breed(Belgian Malinois, German Shepherd, Rott, Doberman, Dutch Shepherd) ONLY. Labrador and Golden Retriever may also join us for Tracking training.

*** And to those who are also interested to join the seminar and DOESN'T have a dog at the present, you are very much welcome.
    Last edited by shamankin6; 08-19-2011 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    @ SHAMANKIN .... can you give us an overview what the seminar would be like ? Is it for lecture only or both lecture and practical activities or plainly mag demo lang mo ?

I was wondering if it is the lecture and practical kay I am interested to join and experience the event at the same time bring both of my dogs but akong DObie di man siya obedient kaayo .
    thanks for showing your interest sir. this 2 day events is jam-packed action. its gonna be a lecture and actual training applications, dog evaluation and character assessment. this is the perfect time to evaluate your dog and give training guidance for protection and sports.

we are targeting at least 20 participants on this event. the registration for this 2 days event is 3,000 only. inclusive of Training Certificate, REAL Dogmen shirt, Lecture Note/Pen and Lunch(meals).

Topic(s):

1. Introduction to Dog Protection
    2. Reality protection vs Sports
    3. Bloodline & Genetics
    4. Protection Dog Assessment & Evaluations
    5. Avoidance & Issues.
    6. Objective & Obligation.
    7. Personal Protection Dog
    8. Sports Dog
    9. Equipments & Tools Training
    10. Dealing with Dog Aggression Issues.
    11. Open Forum
    12. Demos

For reservation please contact 09278570591 or email shamankin6@gmail.com

REAL DOGMEN? do you guys have website? please post your website then.thanks!

any age sa dog .....

Quote Originally Posted by Nutley View Post
    REAL DOGMEN? do you guys have website? please post your website then.thanks!
    as of now, we dont have. but we are planning to have one very soon. but we have also a training discussion forum at dogmen.dailyforum.net

for further questions, please send it to my email or call/text me. thanks!

6.    Advertisement