Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do you play golf?

Which things in it do you like the most of all? How hard was for you to learn how to play it?

I play golf for several years and I'm a rather good amateur player. I got interest for it because of one of my friends who wanted to learn how to play it so I started to visit golf teaching courses with him. That was a very unusual experience for me in the beginning and the learning was hard too but later I really loved this game and now after so much time of practising I can consider myself as an experienced and well-skilled player. And it's hard for me to explain why I like this game so much, in case of golf it's simple, when you start to play it, you drop this idea fast or continue and like it
    I can say from my own experience that for all newbies in golf the most important things are:
    - taking special lessons (there are really many various courses now and learning the basics with a teaching pro is extremely important for preventing the development of bad playing habbits and correcting them later can be even much harder than learning the basics from scratch)
    - developing the basic skills (in golf there several the most important things which should master every good player, they're developing right and well-balanced posture, right holding of various clubs, making swings https://golfclubguru.net/stop-coming-over-the-top/ and hitting balls)
    - practising (like in case of any sport becoming the golf pro demands really much time, patience and practising, only in such way you can improve your skills really well, for example it's recommended to have no less than 50 balls during every session with several swings for the each of them https://www.fairfieldhillsgolfcourse...makes-perfect/)

datu ray muduwag golf...

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    datu ray muduwag golf...
    disagree ko, usa ko sa mga dili datu nga ning suway ug golf. Kadaghan ko modula ug golf pero wa jud ko ganahi!
    Maayo nakong porma porma unya Hapakon ang bola nga gamitoy, unya sundon. Hapakon,,,sundon.... Hapakon then sundon hangtod masuud ang bola sa bangag. Iphon ug pila ka hapak hangtod masud. Mao na ang golf! Iphanay sa hapak. Layo ra ba kag lakwon kon magsunod ka sa bola. Ang mga datu, mag drive ug golpkart. kaming dili datu, magbaklay. Wa ko malipay, maong ning undang ko.

^pilay bayad sa abang sa golf course bro?

Really don't understand gold at all?

I am playing football and also play golf but not too often. Right now, I am using https://777score.co.uk/ which is a good way to relax and to make money on betting.

Quote Originally Posted by linday View Post
    I think that golf is really boring. Football and basketball is really interesting to play!
    It may seem boring but notice how many former pro althletes turn to golf to get there competitive juice going.

pila nah handicap nimo ron TS? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Enola View Post
    Which things in it do you like the most of all? How hard was for you to learn how to play it?
    I've been playing golf for a few years, Now I'm spending time at home for the current Coronavirus situation , and playing golf in the simulator, my simulator is trugolf simulator,
    https://www.niftygolf.com/simulators...ulator-review/

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast