Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Angry What if you cant let go of the person you love???

One night, when they were cuddling as they used to after a long day... P1 suddenly said: "magbuwag na ta B"... (that was just a joke for P1)... then P2 became silent... P1 said: "JOKE ra Babe... of course not"....

but.... P2 said..." yeah, I've been bothered lately... I am seeing someone and when I am with him, I am happy and I admit I like him so much..." p1 was shocked...

then P2 continued... " I have been struggling with this relationship without you knowing it for a year now... I evaluated everything each day and I always end up think that the reason I am sticking with you because I pity you and I just cant leave you like that... I care for you so much and I know I love you but not the love for a "lover"... you are like my brother - a family member... I have been seeing several individual for the last 9 months but I remained strong for our relationship.. not until I met this guy... I like him so much the moment I saw him... we were casual friends at first and time came that we were spending time together, remember when I told you I am on a meeting and extended duty schedules... those were the time I was with him and enjoying each other's company... when I am with him, I can forget about you...."

P1 replied... " I dont have any idea that you were struggling with this relationship.... Everything seems to be so normal... I trusted you and dedicated my time to you... what went wrong? Where did I go wrong?"

P2 replied.... " I dont know, I was just too weak for this...I thought I can overcome this temptation but now I find myself loving him more than I have loved you...."

then they talked and talk and talk.....

P1 said: " Please... lets give it a try... we can work on this.... Please give me chance to patch things up with you....."

P2 replied: " alright, lets give it 6 months... I will try to love you again.... but i cant leave this guy... I love him..."

P1: " How can we fix this if he is still there and still the one you love.... "

P2: " I am sorry, I cant let him go... I know with him, I dont have any assurance for he is known to have been through a lot of relationships.... he is younger than me for 3 years... He thinks of the present and set my expectations that everything may happen... we might end up hurting each other... but I love this person and he makes me happy...."

P1 beg and beg and beg and beg to the extent of kneeling with never ending tears..... but P2 still cant gave up the new found love...

P1 right now is miserable, P1 dont know where to go.... what to do.... but for P1 one thing is for sure.... He loved P2 so much and P1 cant let p2 go because without P2 life for P1 is nothing....

what can you possibly suggest to P1 right now... Everything seems to be broken for P1...

ill find her...and make her mine

Blog Entries
    abi ba kog P1 = piso hehehe

ay dah, let go of P2. naay P3, P4, P5, etc.

dapat ba gyud mo give up si P1 should you not fight for your happiness and love?

if P1 truly loves P2, then he shud let her go... let go of p2...
    no matter unsa ka sakit..

Quote Originally Posted by winged_lion2l View Post
    P1 right now is miserable, P1 dont know where to go.... what to do.... but for P1 one thing is for sure.... He loved P2 so much and P1 cant let p2 go because without P2 life for P1 is nothing....
    people when blinded by love, sees things differently, people get so attached to that someone to the point that they thought their world revolves around them. that is why.. they get so miserable , at times they feel the whole world is crushing .. and stuff that would validate that life is so unfair...

what these people don't see is the fact that.. everything happens for a reason... people come and go in our life time... shit happens.. hehe we

@ "dapat ba gyud mo give up si P1 should you not fight for your happiness and love? "

yes he shud... there is no better way of loving a person than giving her/his happiness...
    the happiness she no longer find in P1

there are situation wherein fighting for one's happiness and love is not proper or rightful... specially if it will involve the feelings of others... in P1's case,... the feelings of P2. if p1 mamugos jud or mofight jud sa iya feelings ngadto ni p2, he will only hurt p2's feelings...

i wud suggest to p1 na..........
    mag DOTA nalang ta bro!!!.. hehehehehe (just kidding )..
    just try to be busy.... go out wid barkada... heheh divert yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by winged_lion2l View Post
    dapat ba gyud mo give up si P1 should you not fight for your happiness and love?
    para sa happiness ni P!1 iyang e let go si P2., kay si P2 wala nay klaro tungod sa iyang new found love.
    simple. but so hard though sakit!

Quote Originally Posted by galy View Post
    if P1 truly loves P2, then he shud let her go... let go of p2...
    no matter unsa ka sakit..

people when blinded by love, sees things differently, people get so attached to that someone to the point that they thought their world revolves around them. that is why.. they get so miserable , at times they feel the whole world is crushing .. and stuff that would validate that life is so unfair...

what these people don't see is the fact that.. everything happens for a reason... people come and go in our life time... shit happens.. hehe we

@ "dapat ba gyud mo give up si P1 should you not fight for your happiness and love? "

yes he shud... there is no better way of loving a person than giving her/his happiness...
    the happiness she no longer find in P1

there are situation wherein fighting for one's happiness and love is not proper or rightful... specially if it will involve the feelings of others... in P1's case,... the feelings of P2. if p1 mamugos jud or mofight jud sa iya feelings ngadto ni p2, he will only hurt p2's feelings...

i wud suggest to p1 na..........
    mag DOTA nalang ta bro!!!.. hehehehehe (just kidding )..
    just try to be busy.... go out wid barkada... heheh divert yourself...
    P1 is very glad to be surrounded with good friends right now, P1 appreciates his person and his worth as a friend right now and he is getting better... in fact much better... but he is just much concern with P2....

P1 is happy for P2... its just that P1 is afraid that P2 will get hurt... its like you cant dare to seeing your loved one in a problem....

hard for P1 though very hard... though p1 is not sure that P2 will be hurt but P2 is just so dear for P1 that he cant forgive anyone hurting p2... because honestly, as what P1 is seeing right now, the new love of P2 is taking advantage of P2.. and that really hurt P1 very much but P1 have no right to remind P2....

p1 better let go of p2.. i know its not that easy. but pls... try.. ive been there... i also kneel for him just to give me another chance.. it really hurts a lot... f the person u love loves some1s else.. den i tink its much easier to let go than to hold on to p2 knowing that p2 loves someonelse.i feel for you =(

Thats why god give us 2 hand, a hand to hold on and a hand to let go when everything is not going into places!!!its gods well...

Ahhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast