Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default National Debt

The Philippine National Debt is $60 Billion but the U.S. Federal Debt held by the public as of Tuesday 09/20/05 is
    $4,655,247,620,473Â* Â*

Default Re: National Debt

hah... cge ibaligya tah sa Amerika para adto na tah work and the future of our children is better

hah... cge ibaligya tah sa Amerika para adto na tah work and the future of our children is better
    Sell Visayas region to USA. We don't need Manila. Lobby for a Cebu state.

Folks...mas dako ug utang ang U.S. kay sa Pilipinas.....

I doubt dili nata mka bayad who ever govern our country not unless mu donate tanang dato sa Pinas sa ilang wealth para ma save nato atong country. Pareha sa korea man guro to na ila mga jewelry gi donate sa ila gov't just to recover their economy and they made it!,..

Posibly kha na sa ato? mmmmmmnnnnn,,....Â* i don't think so.....Â* Nay mayu ay,,,... para ma stop ang corruption nu magpareha ta ni Michael Moore mag dala tag mega phone sa Malacañang and play the song " HONESTY " is such a lonely word everyone is so untrue!,.. [font=Verdana]

Michael Moore from U.S. katong documentary sa kang Bush conspiracy and Ben Laddin. Kato mauy sakto na activista, na-a juy agi then e exercise jud ang right in proper way para mka mata ang gov't.

The Philippine could not recover anymore coz we incurre debt just to pay for the interest of our debts.....in other words magbangag ta og dako para matabunan ang gamay nga buslot.....mosamot hinuon og kadako ang bangag....

OT: anyone saw probe team last night? the topic was all about imeldas jewelry and other super expensive things that the marcoses owns. i also saw boxes of money in dollars that tha hawaiian customs have seized from them during the marcos's exile. how the hell can imelda wear a 75 million pesos necklace while 50 million filipinos are starving??

Slyder: According to Imelda M. dili man knu to iya tanan? Some of them were gift from here friends abroad. Madamme I, talk to my hands!,...... Wala naman ni consensya bayhana gud.

I feel pitty for her soul,... Maka tabang bya ni sa atong economy karon og gamiton lang jud ni para sa nasod. Kuyaw diha korakuton na pud na sa uban politiko na gi kigwa na jud ta ani?,...

asa diay nangutang ang US bai?! nindot sad na dah!!!!!!!!1 karon lang ko kadungog... salamat sa info bai...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast