Default Selling my pre loved kikay stuff :) very affordable

Hello,

Im selling some of the excess stuff that i have in my vanit and kikay kits. Here are some of my preloved items that I would like you to have. i will post the pictures of the items once I know how to insert them

Prices are still negotiable!!

1. Revlon Photo Ready-80% full ( natural beige) good for fair skinned ladies. Market price is 950, selling it for 700!! (Bought in SM cebu)

2. Human Nature Sunflower Oil- 95% full. Endorsed as the miracle oil by Human Nature and packed with Vit A,E & E that help moisturize and nourish your skin to give that healthy glow without any harmful chemicals. Effective and versatile, the uses are endless! Market price is 129.75, selling it for 100!! (bought in Human Nature outlet)

3. L'oreal Wrinkle De-Crease with Boswelox (Serum)- 80% full. Advanced wrinkle corrector and dermo-smoother. Anti aging treatment rejuvenates facial features. Anti aging treatment and helps eliminate flakiness, dry patches and uneven skin tone. Market price is 900, selling price of 700!! (ordered from US)

4. Flawless Erythromycin 2% Solution- prevents clogging by removing dead skin cells and deep seated dirt mainly caused by makeup Bought in SM Flawless for 650 used only thrice since im using the one recommended by my own derma. Selling it for 500!!

5. Gluta and Placenta BB Cream 30grams - Never been used, selling it for 100!!

6. Maybelline Taupe Eyeshadow - Never been used, selling it for 150!! (guaranteed original)

PM for those who are interested. i can do meet ups in IT Park, SM and Ayala NO LOWBALLERS PLEASE and respect my thread

Default Re: Selling my pre loved kikay stuff :) very affordable

rainy afternoon Istoryans!! UP!!

UP!! maayong udto istoryans ... please check the lens im selling as well https://www.istorya.net/forums/photog...-usm-lens.html

UP!! maayong udto istoryans ... please check the lens im selling as well https://www.istorya.net/forums/photog...-usm-lens.html (Affordable Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens)

pics please!

ok will do dili man gud ko kabalo unsaun hehehe will insert once I know how to patudlo sako

UP!! Good evening

what's the color of the bb cream? still available?

hi sis! basin ganahan sad mo ug Revlon Snowsilver Rose lipstick and Revlon Cherry Ice lipstick, 280.00 only. And mga Maybelline Mineral Blush for only 250.00 (shades available: soft muave, original rose, gentle pink, true peach, fresh plum) 2pcs/shade available. ALL 100% AUTHENTIC AND FROM THE US. for inquiries or reservations, txt me at 09237356293 or you can check in facebook http://www.facebook.com/KissAndMakeupBeautyshop

naa pics pls. para pud kita mi ba if unsa na sila.. thnks

11.    Advertisement