Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default wanted to watch: PUBLIC DEBATES or FORUM for ISTORYANS in person

i notice many istoryans are good debaters.

i look forward to watching them in public debates or open forum on any issue (social, political, philosophical, etc. ) discussed in many threads.

can anyone please work on the realization of these activities (like a dinner forum/debate maybe) as sort of istoryan outings?

i'm sure many will be interested. it will not only be fun and entertaining. it would be mind-enriching.

Default Re: wanted to watch: PUBLIC DEBATES or FORUM for ISTORYANS in person

bago lang ako d2 pro gus2 ko sumali. kelan?

I think there's no need to conduct a debate......because all we need a friend so why do we have to contradict each other........

I agree with Zealot.

Im willing to join, where and when ?

Default There is too much talk already...

Personally, i find debates tiresome... what good would it do to hold such a thing but just air out opinions about the two sides concerning an issue?!

What good is that? Everybody has their own opinions, most don't care what the other people think--

Maganda na lang that if you hold a debate, make sure at the end both sides, pro and con reach a conclusive compromise-- come up with solutions dealing with the issue that both sides agree with.

In that way no more endless debate... its time for a solution.

There's too much talk already...

What i mean is we don't want debate and forum is the thing for us to express our personal opinion, right?

I think it is much better to let this things just end here because you know what, the cause of such event would be unpredictable, I mean maybe that would just end to some personal conflicts or just personal dumot...i don't say it will really happen but who could say...mas maau pa diri kay if in case magkitakita tanan murag kataw-an lang kay mura rag wala ba...i hope you get my point...heheheh

maybe istorya.net TV?

I notice majority of our politician belittle each other at the end of their statement on issues they disagree. I presume the debater would do the same. There must be a boxing ring in case they cannot control themselves.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast