Default Best Gift You've Received From & Best Gift You've Given to a Loved One?

please help me find the best gift that i could give to my love ones, esp. my mom, bf sad..hehehe, apil sa dad, friends, basta people close to your heart.

Default Re: what is the most unforgettable and memorable gift you gave to anyone you love (c

sa mom... a portrait of your family....sa bf, give something eh could use, kay BOYS usually cherish it kung magamit nila

Default Re: what is the most unforgettable and memorable gift you gave to anyone you love (c

to my hubby..during our 6th monthsary, i gave him a stuff toy with a pin that says "happy monthsary"...it was memorable/unforgettable for me bec. that was the first time (ever) i gave a stuff toy to a boy..

Blog Entries

depende mn na sa ocassion... wats the ocasion ba?

why dont you give love on (replace with an occation) day?

Default A best give for your love partner and the best gift that you receive

Best gifts you can give...... and you receive from your partner

A matter post not only bounds to your love partner but also your love ones.... but be precise to which gifts are to be given for....

7.    Advertisement