Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Where can I find the best fried chicken in Cebu City?

A friend recommended Sunburst sa SM City Cebu, said the best tasting fried chicken kuno. Had to wait thirty something minutes for our order, and the verdict (of me and my five friends), "Mao ni the best?". They said even Chicken Joy and Chowking tastes better. Lami kuno ang skin, pero ang meat bland kaayo. Walay lasa.

So mga friends, where man jud ang "tinood" nga best fried chicken diri sa Cebu? Thanks sa help

Default Re: Where can I find the best fried chicken in Cebu City?

jollibee bro... kanang legs na part nila, usahay gagmay ang leg part but lami kau ang lasa

Kfc...............

kfc, mcdo og tagalas chicken...

You should have gone to the original Sunburst branch downtown. I remember going there every Sunday after church with my family. I don't know if the quality is still the same though. Anyway, to say which place makes the "best chicken" in Cebu depends on personal preference but you could always go to KFC.

Cheers!

Try Korean style medyo Mahal lang P500+ ang 1 box depende sad sa klase pag luto. Chuson Chicken man cguro to, lahi ra gyud e compare nimo sa KFC, JOLLIBEE, SUNBURST (for me mas lami gyud). Naa clay spicy style na tam-is kaau tanawon but inig paak palang nimo pwerteng halanga na. May Lahug man cguro ni, naa sad diri sa may Maribago, Lapu-Lapu City.

LOL... daan pa lagi ko naa jud mo post og kfc, jolibee, mcdo

if you want a fried chicken in cebu, i can recommend you sunburst... lami jud ang sunburst no doubt... pero if u want nga kana lang barato nga lami nga makit-an lang sa kilid sa dalan, adto sa fidel's sa junquera near USC Main or sa tagala's tapad cebu doctors hospital...

sunburst!!!!

for me KFC.

Quote Originally Posted by totomatic View Post
    A friend recommended Sunburst sa SM City Cebu, said the best tasting fried chicken kuno. Had to wait thirty something minutes for our order, and the verdict (of me and my five friends), "Mao ni the best?". They said even Chicken Joy and Chowking tastes better. Lami kuno ang skin, pero ang meat bland kaayo. Walay lasa.

So mga friends, where man jud ang "tinood" nga best fried chicken diri sa Cebu? Thanks sa help
    took my mom along with siblings to sunburst and she said that they're not as good as they were back in the days.
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast