Default Balik Manggagawa / Seamans Loan

1.99% Discount for Balik Manggagawa / Seaman / OFW for New Applicant
    For other Concern Contact us and Apply to our Loan Portal
    we process Carloan, Truckloan sangla orcr with a low interest rate, and also 2nd hand car,truck financing with 20 to 30% Downpayment if you have collateral and request for fast relist contact us .... and we can check your requirements fore more info filled out the blank space @ my url and within that day i can give you good respond......
    Cash Loan | LoanConcept - WebsaytNimo FREE Website

GUIDELINES

identity document: Must be submit according to these as follow.
    ( 2 Primary ID must be present upon released ) option1
    ( 1 Primary id and 2 Secondary Id must be present upon released ) option 2
    ( 3 secondary id must be present upon released ) option 3
    ( 1 Primary and Secondary Id and 2 Identity Document must be present upon released ) option 4
    Primary ID =
    ( such as, Philippine Passport, LTO Drivers Licence, SSS Umid Card, GSIS ID or E card, Digitized Postal Id, PRC Id, IBP Id, Owwa Id, Senior Citizen Id, Voters Id, Diplomat Id, OGW Id,Police ID Digitized)
    Secondary ID =
    (such as, Old Postal id , Company Id digitized, Tin Id, Phil-health Id,Valid School Id, Seamans Book )
    Identity Document
    (such us, ( NBI Clearance, Police Clearance, Brgy Clearance, )
    Proof of Residence - Must be present upon application,and upon released the loan. Principal, Co borrower , Co maker, and must be submit according to these as follow.
    ( 1 proof of billing that named to the applicant must be present upon released ) note must be the primary address of the applicant
    (1 poof of billing that not named to the applicant and 1 billing address that named to the applicant must be present upon released) note must be the primary address of the applicant
    Proof of Billing
    such as, Latest Electric Bill or Water Bill Named to Applicant
    Billing Address
    such as, ( Phone Bills, Internet Bills,Contract of Lease, named to applicant
    or any computerized billing statement that has same address to the Identity Document of applicant, NBI Clearance, Police Clearance,
    Last edited by asialink.mktg1; 09-29-2017 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Update

Before, I didn't want to take a loan at all, but if you're going to be successful, open a business that will bring you profit, loans are the only short-term solution. My wife agreed to take a loan and open a beauty business. However, we did not want to worry about the various documents that had to be presented at the bank. It was best to take a quick loan, a company I read about on https://hurtigudbetaling.dk/. It was fast and safe, the money arrived safely, and we started the business.

3.    Advertisement