Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Korean fashion supplier

I currently live in Korea so I can directly supply you with korean goods such as cosmetics, apparels, and the like.. at retail or wholesale prices =) please drop me a message here. Thanks!

Up for today♡

Up up and awayyyyy

Post photos of your items as well as details para dirtso na in case naay interesado

please post items

Hi FingerWalk-storya,

Are you still in Korea? I'm kinda interested to this, but I can see this is already an old post. Please notify if you can still supply Korean products.

Thanks!

Bags, wallets or clothes? may kita akong bag korean yung style nya (https://www.goods.ph/korea-style-mul...let-21168.html)

Default rep

bags, wallets, clothes or even shoes and cosmetic supplies kay okay kaayo. Actually, nangita ko og mo supply nako og any of these products at affordable price. Plan ko mag resell at affordable price rapud.

By the way, imo ning site kaning imong gi share nga link?
    Last edited by vapplish; 01-12-2016 at 02:20 PM. Reason: has additional context to add

Quote Originally Posted by MindCollaps View Post
    Hi, this is very cool. I just need to update my entire wardrobe, and cosmetics, too. It's just that school starts in a week and I would like to look beautiful and stylish. Only I would like to see some catalog of clothes that are there. And so, I'll start with the clothes. I really need a classic Korean white shirt . Next, I really need pants that can be easily washed in the washing machine. Well, the most important thing is cosmetics. I need the patches under the eyes with hyaluronic acid and tissue mask, nine pieces.
    My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks for sharing.

Does anyone know where is the best place to buy clothes these days? I don't figure out manufacturers and stores.
    Last edited by malinkastrong; 05-16-2022 at 01:40 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast