Default Looking for agents: I need educational college plan for my daughter ASAP

I need to have a college plan for my 11 month old baby. She will turn 1 year old this June 3
    thus i have to double time to have already a plan before she turns 1 year old.

Interested agents pls contact me 09215687788
    Need to talk to you as soon as possible for the proposal and details.

Default Re: Looking for agents: I need educational college plan for my daughter ASAP

still open or still looking?

i'll have somebody to contact you asap.

Default Re: Looking for agents: I need educational college plan for my daughter ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by sniper
    I need to have a college plan for my 11 month old baby. She will turn 1 year old this June 3
    thus i have to double time to have already a plan before she turns 1 year old.

Interested agents pls contact me 09215687788
    Need to talk to you as soon as possible for the proposal and details.
    contact me at 09052800015

try daw invest ug bonds or mutual funds. kay i think mas ok na cla compared to educational plans, lisod nang ma pareha sa CAP, mo inflate raba ang value sa education ron na halos kada tuig increase. tsktsktsk..paet

mam gud day, i hav an educational plan its CAP, orig sya na deal, theyl pay no matter pila ang tuition,my parents finish paying this pag 1988 pa, wla nako g gamit kay sa u.p ko nagscul.. its bracket B, for sculs like CDU, Santo tomas, USC.. pls message me if ur interested tnx..

Just wanna share about educational plan. For me its not attractive anymore. I have inquired from my PHILAM agent for my daughter.

Here is some computation:

Benefits: P20,000.00 / semister (15% per year)

1st year college P40,000.00
    2nd year college 46,000.00
    3rd year college 52,900.00
    4th year college 60,835.00
    TOTAL P272,875.00
    ==================

The annual premium for this is P29,256.00 for five years from age 0. So investing around P146,280.00 for five years. Availment is after 16 years.

Assuming "DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN 5 YEARS"... My computation shows that on the 16th year, your investment of P146,280.00 will become
    P497,352.00.... Compared it to the TOTAL BENEFITS OF P272,875.00......

THINK ABOUT IT....

Quote Originally Posted by coiner
    Just wanna share about educational plan. For me its not attractive anymore. I have inquired from my PHILAM agent for my daughter.

Here is some computation:

Benefits: P20,000.00 / semister (15% per year)

1st year college P40,000.00
    2nd year college 46,000.00
    3rd year college 52,900.00
    4th year college 60,835.00
    TOTAL P272,875.00
    ==================

The annual premium for this is P29,256.00 for five years from age 0. So investing around P146,280.00 for five years. Availment is after 16 years.

Assuming "DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN 5 YEARS"... My computation shows that on the 16th year, your investment of P146,280.00 will become
    P497,352.00.... Compared it to the TOTAL BENEFITS OF P272,875.00......

THINK ABOUT IT....
    Thanks for the insights but we have different understandings and future plans.
    For me,an ordinary and simply living average person, i could not save that much money for 5 years
    if saving it by my own ( i can withdraw anytime i like ). If taken for consideration that i have save
    that much for 5 years.... how will i double it in 5 years time? Business? What if your business fails because
    business is not always a win win solution... you could also fail.... what will happen now to the future of your
    child?

For me, investing a college plan thru a stable and reputable insurers is still the best way.

to those who referred to me their friend agents thank you very much !!! mukuha nako from one of your referrals....

I considered this thread closed

tirato

hi,

have you signed up already for the educational plan of ur child if not u can call 4124529. boyet

the educational plans right now are not the same as CAP and PEP before, Me and my siblings have benefited with these company, kaso.. these company haven't thought that the tuition will rise as it is as of now, that's why nagka problem cla karun.

Right now ussually educational plans nila are computed na, and fix. I am not selling but alot of agents has been on my tail since I gave birth to two babies na. I found an agent who is willing to give back his commission as discount, if your interested I can help you contact him.

11.    Advertisement