View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • corruption

4 80.00%
  • over population

1 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Whats the cause of crisis in the Philippines?

For 40 years nga pagka pobre sa pinas, what do you think is the cause of Filipinos nga poor lang gihapon up to now. Is it:

Corruption or Over population? Your views.

Default Re: Whats the cause of crisis in the Philippines?

para nako bro, kaning duha ( corruption and over population ) apil ni sila sa daghang factors nga naka cause og crisis sa atong nasud.

Para nako ang pagka-dependent sa mga PINOY....or ang pagka TAPULAN sa majority of the Pinoys.....

corrupt!!!

For me, the main crisis in the Philippines is the insurgency of the Left. For the many years it has been ongoing and I don't know how many more years it will last, all the opportunities (FDIs, Tourists, most importantly is peace in our countryside to let our farmers do their livelihood unhampered without fear of being caught in the crossfire between government forces and red fighters), to be able sana to catch up with our neighbors in terms of economic development are lost, because of our internal security situation.

What is the cause of the crisis?

I think by now we are all familiar with what the Left wants. With their frequent demonstrations where they shout slogans of their advocacies, we all know that they want equal distribution of wealth, equal opportunities for everybody, down with the oil cartels, feudalism, imperialism, neo-colonialism etc. etc. etc., and of course down with all the programs of the government.

The conflict is situated in the insistence of government that they are addressing all these concerns of the Left, and the Left not being satisfied and would like to do the process themselves in leading the Filipino people to greatness. But I believe the Left should be able to concretize or put out some tangible alternative programs to substantiate their motherhood statements. And let the people study and comment on such detailed programs. If this will happen, the healthy discourse, without violence, will douse out the fear of the majority of us Filipinos, that once they takeover governance, they might not allow criticism or pluralism in decision making for the common good of all of us, Filipinos.

I believe, if this crisis will fiinally be resolved our beloved Philippines, the Pearl of the Orient, will once again regain its luster!

corruption jud ang number one. there's no such thing as over population. pero naa jud over cash sa mga corakot.

KORAKOTS!

corruption gyud oi

corruption...

also, kana sad low quality education... dako kaayo nga factor ang quality sa education sa mga citizens aron moasenso ang usa ka state...

niya kung well educated na ang mga citizens, i think it will result to better choice among candidates, kana mga actors ambot modaug pa ba na, unless tingali statesmen sad sila... so it will be less corruption... niya kung edukado ang mga taw, i doubt masayon sayon ra sila sa goberno og abuso... dili masayon sayon og ilad, og motingog na gyud kung kinahanglanon kay kabaw na man sila unsaon pagvoice sa ilang gusto isulti...

both.

add pa ko. POLITICS

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast